Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Searched the manuals etc.

How do I load/download photo's to the camera function and music to the MP3 Player???

Driving me crazy!

Scott
    Fastest way is to use a card reader in ya laptop or PC and copy them directly to the SD card.
    You could also use the palm quick install software that came with the 700P, if you do not have a card or card reader.
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    1) Are you using an SD card?

2) Check the manual again. If you are using the PDF manual, use the index on the right.
    Or see p. 62+ of the Sprint manual.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Looked all thru the manual and saw only a ref to Windows Media... Isnt there any other way to get files on the 700p (I dont have a sd card) Same goes w/ photo's, it doesnt say **** in the manual

Thx!

Scott
    Scott .... I downloaded the .pdf manual (from the Palm web site) about a week or so before I got my 700p and on pages 205-208 there are very specific instructions about getting mp3 files from your computer (Mac included) to your 700p - but I believe you will need a SD card. A 2 gigger is worth the investment. (pretty good sale at the Treo Store right now too)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamsys
    Looked all thru the manual and saw only a ref to Windows Media... Isnt there any other way to get files on the 700p (I dont have a sd card) Same goes w/ photo's, it doesnt say **** in the manual
    See the SD Card Deals thread ... ya can find em for $9
    What do you get for $9?