1.    #1  
    I can't stand how google works on the treo. is it blazzer? I'm sure it is.
    is there a way that I can search with google and select one of the searched results, and then access the sites without google in the way.

for example. I search for "treo alarm" I get a link to treoalarm.com. I select it. I navigate to the app. I select download. then I get this error messages like. google can't render the page. I thought I was done with google like 3-4 pages ago. why does this keep hanging on.
    is there some setting I can set or a differet search engien?

thanks, cody
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    www.google.com, www.google.com/pda, etc. Any of the normal ones will work for you. The default bookmarked google site (www.google.com/xhtml) use google's web proxy and are probably giving you the errors.
    I have always found google too prolific ...more hits but way more useless hits to waddle thru ... nice catchy name googlr ... but I find Yahoo much more "targeted" in its results making me waste less time perusing garbage sites..
    Note that google.com and www.google.com currently redirect to www.google.com/xhtml when viewed with Blazer, so you need to use www.google.com/webhp explicitly to get the full google.

Also: google.com/pda gives PDA-sized search results that link to the real (unproxied) destinations.