1.    #1  
    Is there anyway, I can maybe listen to music and surf the net or run another apps?? I would like to play my music and run another app.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    I used to play music and do other things on the 650 (like write emails, or surf the web). However, i get lots of skipping if I try to so that with the 700
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    you can do so with ptunes, but not kinoma
  4.    #4  
    ok
    What he did not say is that the Palm OS does not support multi-tasking. One can steal a few cycles here and there and that's it. Years ago in the days of DOS there was a program from QuarterDeck - I don't remember the name of the program - anyway, with it installed, it suported multiple DOS windows that allowed you to run more than one program at the same time - not true multi-tasking, it allowed you to set up the number of "ticks" or something like that and with a good processor able to handle the load, you could get a lot done. I ran a BBS for many years with it and it ran very well with three active notes running PCBoard by Clark Development.

Ben