1.    #1  
    I'm on my 4th Palm product and I've never figured it out. I'd love to be able to hotsync from remote locations. Can someone please post a step by step guide? Thanks/
    I was hotsyncing my Palm TX via wifi through a hardware VPN and it was a dream. Incredibly fast! With the Treo 700p it is a completely different story. I was finally able to make it work using the Mergic VPN client for the Palm. Unfortunately, even with EVDO, the results were ssssssloooooooooooooowwwwwww! I had to disable everything except the basics (contacts, caledar, etc.,) and it still was all but too slow. I'm debating whether it is worth paying for the Mergic client. I probably will buy it, but I'm very, very disappointed. I don't have time now for a step-by-step, but if you're still interested, I'll certainly do it in the next few days. You'll need admin access to your firewall or a friendly IT connection.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Here are a set of instructions, if they work for you post to that thread. I am trying to get it become a sticky. :-)
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=117099
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre