1.    #1  
    What channels do you have... i feel like when i first installed this and didnt fully install because the location i was in didnt allow for it to install fully. these are the channels i see now:

1. Late breaking news and photos

2. maps

3. Answers

4. FYI

Do i have all the channels it should come with or i did not install it good?
  2.    #2  
    anybody
    I definately have more channels than that.....the first time I hotsync'ed mine it took forever to update the channels, maybe you didn't let it finish.....
    I have like 12 channels total if im not mistaken
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    My channels on PageOne are: News, Weather, 411, Maps, Showbiz, TV Guide, Money, Sports, and FYI

So it seems you are missing some key channels
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
  6.    #6  
    So how can i reinstall "On Demand" so i can get all the channels it suppose to come with... since mines didnt install fully?

Thanks....
    I use to have a purchase channel in a couple of sections of on demand but I never did purchase the membership Now its gone away as if I have purchase the membership. Does anybody else have the purchase option still there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn
    I use to have a purchase channel in a couple of sections of on demand but I never did purchase the membership Now its gone away as if I have purchase the membership. Does anybody else have the purchase option still there?
    I deleted On Demand (all 5+ megabytes) and the purchase option went away.
    Motorola Startac → Samsung SCH-8500 → SonyEricsson T608 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p
    4spammers, how do you delete it? I'd like to remove it too.
    "Who really needs to multitask on their phone." - PRE-rock
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by SIILENTKARMA1
    So how can i reinstall "On Demand" so i can get all the channels it suppose to come with... since mines didnt install fully?

Thanks....

anybody !!!
    First try a hard reset of your phone, since OnDemand is loaded into ROM.
    Have you tried this?

Go to On Demand, use the phones Menu button to access On Demand menu. In the top right corner you will find a drop-down menu. Choose Channels. Make sure all your boxes are checked.

K
    Quote Originally Posted by nchargreed
    Have you tried this?

Go to On Demand, use the phones Menu button to access On Demand menu. In the top right corner you will find a drop-down menu. Choose Channels. Make sure all your boxes are checked.

K
    Nice to know! I missed that completely.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase
    First try a hard reset of your phone, since OnDemand is loaded into ROM.

When one does a hard reset , does everything one has added erase?... like contacts, programs and ect..?
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by nchargreed
    Have you tried this?

K

I only have like 3 channels that i could check thats all...
    Quote Originally Posted by huytrang90
    4spammers, how do you delete it? I'd like to remove it too.
    Refer to this thread, where I started making a list of alternatives to [Pay] On Demand.

Basically, use a the file manager in Zlauncher, FileZ, or some other file viewer, sort files by name, and delete everything that starts with "OD" or "On Demand." All told, it's dozens of entries taking over 5 megabytes.
    Motorola Startac → Samsung SCH-8500 → SonyEricsson T608 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by SIILENTKARMA1
    When one does a hard reset , does everything one has added erase?... like contacts, programs and ect..?
    Yes, but if one hotsyncs before doing the hard reset, *most* if not all of ones information is backed up to ones desktop or laptop computer. When one hotsyncs after the hard reset it is restored. There are exceptions but, in general, that is the way it happens. Also, it is important to become familiar with the hard reset process as you will run into it sooner or later. It usually goes surpisingly smoothly as Palm has had years to polish this process. Good Luck!
    Anybody knows how can you move this crap to the SD card, i tried to move it but it tells me that it needs to be in the RAM in order to run,
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203
    Anybody knows how can you move this crap to the SD card, i tried to move it but it tells me that it needs to be in the RAM in order to run,
    crap???? I actually think it's one of the more valuable applications on the 700P... Since it polls for current info, I imagine that's why it's in RAM..
    This would ensure the best possible data rate and least amount of latency in processing requests.
    Regards - Randy

Factory Five Racing - Challenge Series - Car #7

Carriage House Custom Automotive
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    On my a900, the following are listed in On Demand:

News
    Sports
    Weather
    Money
    Movies
    Directory