1.    #1  
    1st: When i get a incoming call, i find that the case am using usally when i press against it or for sum reason the case press against it, it hangs up my call... what can i do so that when a incoming call comes in, i dont accidentally hang up the phone.

2nd: I thought this phone had the ability to be on a phone call and at the same time be online. it says data cant be send while on a phone call..ect....i thought i saw some where that one can be on the phone and use the evdo technology to surf the net.

3rd: Which is the best software/ program to fix up the menu screen sort of like rearrange everything , add wallpaper, have better lookin icons, change the way the green button and the side round button function. ect...

4th: Other then versamail which is the best program /software out that is great for aol account users... i would like the option to perform the same functions i have when am on aol sorta like saving mail , on the folders that already are created on aol, contact information and ect.. .that are shown when you are on aol or on aol.com.... for sum reason when i go to aol.com on my treo using blazer , i can never find a link to check my mail as if i was on a laptop or at sumone elses computer and goin on to aol.com and checkin my mail.

5th: Is there any way that make the vibration on this phone stronger, i find that this phone vibration function lacks in the area where its just not that strong enough for when one is walkin and ect... is there a option or a software that makes the phone vibrate stronger..

Thanks for takin time to read my questions... i should have more soon , this is all i have for now ... i appreciate your time and effort in answering my questions..

Thanks again.
    1) I don't have this problem personally, but I've heard that Butler and at least one other program can help you fine tune this. The problem is that currently it sounds like Butler is not playing nicely with the 700p and can cause speed issues.

2) To the best of my knowledge the 700p can't send data and voice at the same time. It will halt data and resume when the call is finished. What everyone was talking about here was the 700p's behavior relative to the 650. From what I understand, the 650 could not receive incoming calls while you were online.

as far as the other two go... someone here with some more experience in those areas should be chiming in any minute now........

5) I'd guess that the vibration system is already at the maximum intensity supported by the hardware (since there really wouldn't be much point limiting it), but that's just a guess.
    well to prevent from hanging up with the touch screen, you can go to the pref->keyguard and check disable touchscreen while on a call, this will lock the touch screen while on the phone app, to activate the screen again u press opt+s and activates the screen again, i use this all the time even on my 650 because of the same issues
    2) This is a limitation of EVDO, not the 700P. Sprint was going to imlement EVDV that would allow voice and data, but it was taking longer than they planned, so to stay competitive with verizon, they stopped and started using EVDO, which can only support data or voice, but not both.

3) You need a third party launcher like Zlauncher, Launcher X, or a myriad of others. Search for these and you should find what you want. I use Zlauncher and absolutley love it. As for rearranging the buttons, search for LUDUSP

4) I don't use AOL, so i don't know how the email structure is set up...but my guess is, you'll want either Snappermail or Chatteremail. I use chatter for its OWA access to my corporate exchange server, and it is truly an amazing program, with a top-notch, one of kind developer.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203
    well to prevent from hanging up with the touch screen, you can go to the pref->keyguard and check disable touchscreen while on a call, this will lock the touch screen while on the phone app, to activate the screen again u press opt+s and activates the screen again, i use this all the time even on my 650 because of the same issues
    Thanks , but in my situation i dont think its the touch screen that is causing the hang up, i think its the red power button that is causing this...

anybody?
    as far as aol goes, aol has a software download for the 650 that works great with the 700p. it's 19.95 and has most of the functions that the desktop aol has.

i think you can do a search from the palm software page and get it.
    According to the Sprint user guide Sprint User Guide, the Blue Triangles mean:
    Your phone is on and is connected to the high-speed Sprint Power Vision
    data network. When the triangles are blue, data is being transferred (for
    example, when you are opening a Web page); when the triangles are gray,
    you are connected to the network but data is not currently being
    transferred (for example, when you are viewing a Web page that is
    completely open). In either state, you can receive incoming calls.