1.    #1  
    I sync Calendar with Exchange wirelessly, and in the native calendar app, I use Menu: Sync Calendar. Do either Datebk 6 or Agendus Pro have this functionality built in, or will I have to return to the built-in Calendar in order to sync?
    Quote Originally Posted by neill
    I sync Calendar with Exchange wirelessly, and in the native calendar app, I use Menu: Sync Calendar. Do either Datebk 6 or Agendus Pro have this functionality built in, or will I have to return to the built-in Calendar in order to sync?
    I'm using Datebk6 fine w/ Verizon's Intellisync. I'm pretty sure Datebk6 uses the built in database for calendaring.
    Agendus also uses the built in database
    Thanks,

Mark

Palm III > Palm Vx > Sony Clie PEG760N > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
  4.    #4  
    I'm sorry I wasn't specific enough in my post. I know that both these apps use the native Calendar DB, but I still have a question regarding wireless synching:

Whenever I enter a new appointment, I engage ActiveSync within the Calendar app by going to "Menu: Sync Calendar". If I were using DateBk6 or Agendus, could I similarly use the "Menu: Sync Calendar" command from within these programs?
    Agendus does not have the ability to initialize a sync in its feature set.
    Thanks,

Mark

Palm III > Palm Vx > Sony Clie PEG760N > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650