Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I thought it would be interesting to *see* what others use as an application launcher, skin, etc. I used this application to take a screenshot of my Treo.

http://www.EsotericNet.com/images/screenshot1.bmp

Post your screenshots!

Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    looks awesome man...plzzz post the skin u using??? I think its zlauncher...is it possible to just use this icons with default launcher without using zlauncher?
  3.    #3  
    Yes, it's ZLauncher. I don't think you can use the icons without ZLauncher. Even if you could, you couldn't assign certain applications with the icons.

You can download the theme here:
    http://www.EsotericNet.com/downloads/theme.zip

Does the signal bar show up on your skin? I don't see it in the screenshot. Is there no signal bar image for all skins in zLauncher?
    'ello all Here is my current one. Now as for setting icons for the default Palm Launcher, I believe IconPLUS will do what you that. I haven't used it since I don't like to use the default launcher hehe.
    http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...lz/21Jun06.jpg
    Hey thats a great looking screenshot LV ....

what is it and where do you get it ...

how do you set it up to get the little calender at the top RH cnr and the bar or line across the screen .... would love to get something tlike that thanks
    Treo 650, GSM 120 LAP Custom ROM, 2GB Ultra 2 SanDisk Card
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    Yes, it's ZLauncher. I don't think you can use the icons without ZLauncher. Even if you could, you couldn't assign certain applications with the icons.

You can download the theme here:
    http://www.EsotericNet.com/downloads/theme.zip
    cool!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFuture
    Does the signal bar show up on your skin? I don't see it in the screenshot. Is there no signal bar image for all skins in zLauncher?
    Not all skins have signal widgets.. In fact the list is pretty short, I've seen around 20 perhaps, and I personally only like a few of them.

My old SJ22 I had about 5 skins I rotated, I leave one on the Treo all the time as I don't much like any others that have the signal widget available.
    once i dl the screen i want how do i apply it???
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Not all skins have signal widgets.. In fact the list is pretty short, I've seen around 20 perhaps, and I personally only like a few of them.

My old SJ22 I had about 5 skins I rotated, I leave one on the Treo all the time as I don't much like any others that have the signal widget available.
    Thanks for the information. I wonder why there's so few skins with signal widgets.

If you don't mind me asking, do you know of any names of the skins with signal widgets? Or the name of the site where you've seen the skins? Thanks.
    Hello Thanks for the comment. I use TodayPLUS so that is what you are seeing. You can customize it the way you want it. To get all you want you just go into section settings and customize it the way you want
    hey Lupe, is that a Launcher or just a Today screen? I used to have an Axim x50v and like the interfaces of PocketPC, and this kinda reminds me of that... I'm using ZLauncher, but if that's just a screen I'm thinking bout adding that...
    Quote Originally Posted by rkub
    hey Lupe, is that a Launcher or just a Today screen? I used to have an Axim x50v and like the interfaces of PocketPC, and this kinda reminds me of that... I'm using ZLauncher, but if that's just a screen I'm thinking bout adding that...
    Hi there It is mostly a TodayScreen with some of the PPC interface as well. It has a start button that brings up favorite, recent and common apps, Programs and shutdown as well. It can funcation as a launcher as well since you have an option to use it but I like to keep it off. Here is lil sample of if with Launcher on .

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...z/21June06.jpg
    You can customize it with sections on add what apps you want in each section . For example with mine I use Snapper, Picsel, Memos and Contacts for the office, Ptunes, TCPMP and Camera for Fun, and then Filez, Preferences and Snap for system .
    Mine
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Here's my Zlauncher Cobalt theme... but not for long. I'm going to revamp it to Frozen's...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  16.    #16  
    LOL, nice KR, wasn't expecting something like that from you. Figured from that time when you cracked your screen that you were a bit more ...extreme than a bunny

Keith, the memory thing on yours looks weird, what's with the red thing?

Here's mine. Pretty interesting, huh? ha

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...p-C0BFAB4A.jpg
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Keith, the memory thing on yours looks weird, what's with the red thing?
    It's a left-to-right (empty-to-full) slider indication.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Ugh! How can anyone stand the jagged white bits around the icons when using a coloured background??
    That's why I stick to plain white.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    LOL, nice KR, wasn't expecting something like that from you. Figured from that time when you cracked your screen that you were a bit more ...extreme than a bunny
    My life is stressful enough as it is, when i turn on my phone, I need a break. :-)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast