Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    No jagged white bits here...the wonders of customizable icons

Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Hey Frozen,

I loaded your theme and it looks great but...
    1. when I switch to zlauncher there is an initial flash of a pic. Do you also get that? How can I get rid of it?
    2. I didn't get your "Phone" icon. Are you using a different phone app.?
    What gives?

Thanx
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  3.    #23  
    1) That's the "Loading" picture (I think, it's a cloud with wierd things and the bartender from The Simpsons?), you'll get that when you first load ZLauncher. Or if you apply a new background or whatever.
    2) You have the assign the icons yourself. Hold the stylus down on the application and select info. Click the existing icon and it will let you choice an icon set and an icon. I think this feature is new with version 5.4x, if you already have Zlauncher 5.x you can get a free upgrade from zztechs.com

Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Thanks Frozen!
    1. Yip, looks like the bartender from the simpsons and a few other characters. I've been running zLauncher forever. I did load your new bacground pic. But, how do I get rid of this flash pic? Is it possible? Do you also get it?
    2. I've had the latest version since it was released and never knew I could do that.

Thanks again.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12