1.    #1  
    A lot of people on the forum already know about our site but I figured that I'd start an official ZooVision thread and invite Treo users to the site. Just visit http://www.zoovision.com/mobile.html on your Treo and enjoy the show!

We have a bunch of free content on the site and are adding more everyday. We have some interesting new releases coming in the next couple of months that we think you will all enjoy. News, weather, and of course more entertainment is on the way. The plan is to keep all of this content free to you our viewers.

I'll also be posting to this thread as we add new content. If there are certain types of videos that you would like to see just let us know and we will see what we can do to bring them to you.

Enjoy!
    So far so good. Looking forward to the additional content. Thanks.
    Yea the anime looks pretty good downloaded the sample and the quality is not too bad, hopefully with time and more users the content will grow
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Great site, love the content. How about adding some stand up comedy and some of the more popular webclips that make the rounds (like the stuff that makes it into Vh1's Web Junk).
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    how about formatting so that we can watch youtube on the Treo?
    Thanks! Looks great.. Can't wait to see what else gets added.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Love the site! I love that you have vintage cartoons. Is there any chance of getting old school Tom and Jerry on ZooVision?
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    I actually canceled Sprint Ultimate TV because ZooVision is better for me.

I just wish the player would let you go to specific spots in the video fast when you have to interrupt (or get interrupted) a long video.
  9.    #9  
    Thanks for the kind words on the site! Your feedback is always useful in what types of content we seek out and list on the site.

We just updated the live section of the site to feature an exclusive jazz concert.
    http://www.zoovision.com/mobile_live.html

Enjoy!
    is the pixelation because of the source being sent by zoovision? or is it the limitations of the treo processor? or is it evdo?
    Good to hear from you guys...
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gene
    is the pixelation because of the source being sent by zoovision? or is it the limitations of the treo processor? or is it evdo?

Nice idea, but I too wasn't crazy about the pixelation from the compression....maybe you can have the same content in higher res EVDO streams.....
    OK, what am I missing. I have a sprint 700p. I go to the zoovision mobile site, touch the yellow and black arrow, to watch a viseo and nothing happens. Am I missing something? I am in blazer. Do I need to set up any specail settings in blazer to stream?
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    Is PocketTunes deluxe required?
    I understand that kinoma is built into the blazer browser, supposedly that is used for viewing streaming videos. I have Deluxe pocket tunes, and it works streaming audio. I had to upgrade the standard pocket tunes to stream audio. I am not sure how to stream video. That is what I am trying to find out
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    You're right, it works on mine with Kinoma. Not sure why yours isn't working Demo.
    Jaharr, can you tell me what actually happens when you touch the yellow/black arrows for the videos at the sight? Does it ask you to down load, does it just open the video? What actually happens? Also is Kinoma built into the Blazer Browser, or do I need to install it as as a seperate program?
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    Is anybody else have trouble with the resident kinoma player not loading and playing a streaming link form zoovision besides me. I try to launch a video link by touching the yellow arrows for the video, and I get a message on my phone asking if I want to save the file. No video launches.
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo
    Is anybody else have trouble with the resident kinoma player not loading and playing a streaming link form zoovision besides me. I try to launch a video link by touching the yellow arrows for the video, and I get a message on my phone asking if I want to save the file. No video launches.
    All I need to do is to click/touch the hyperlink next to the yellow arrow. For example, under "Feature Films" the first item is "-> The Memphis Belle". I click on the hyperlink "The Memphis Belle" and the stream automatically starts with Kinoma.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    exactly. no downlaod, kinoma automatically opens, it buffers & it plays.