Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Okay, I think I only need to say this once...

If an alarm and pretty much ANYTHING ELSE happen back to back (two alarms, a phone call, an sms, etc....) the Treo will slow to a crawl until soft reset.

This bug has been in Agendus FOREVER and they just keep ignoring it.

Do you have two alarms go off sometimes, like if you're in a meeting and ignore one of them? How about an alarm then you get an SMS? Yep.
    Just dont have agendus handle alarms. That solves the problem for me.
    And lose all snooze and followup functionality? Not a valid workaround. They should fix the bug, plain and simple.
    Well, i also dont like how butler's attention grabber is unaffected by agendus's alarms..

Which is why i dont have agendus handle alarms.
    Yeah, they have it backwards.. They set that something has happened AFTER the alarm is acknowledged.. At least that's how it used to work. You'd ack an alarm, then get the Butler reminder.

Come to think of it, I think they must have changed that.. Now it just doesn't set to get a reminder at all. Just Agendus itself reminds me a few times and that's it. Then usually by that time I ack the alarm then the phone goes into a crawl and I realize it had been there a while and something else happened..
    I upgraded thos week...no problems at all. solid as a rock.

I have never had Agendus handle alarms.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Sounds like no rush to upgrade for me
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    I upgraded thos week...no problems at all. solid as a rock.

I have never had Agendus handle alarms.
    I can't imagine using something like Agendus or DateBK and not letting them handle the alarms, as they have snooze, follow-up, etc.. It's like giving up half the point.
    I would love to have agendus handle alarms, but i really like the attention grabber feature, and their alarms are incompatable with it =(
    I can't imagine using something like Agendus or DateBK and not letting them handle the alarms, as they have snooze, follow-up, etc.. It's like giving up half the point.
    Exactly! It's a NICE program and feature-rich, but I could not allow it to handle alarms on my 650, and have not tried letting it yet on my 700p. Might be more stable now, but doesn't sound like it... Sad, really.

I still use it, but am disappointed it's not more stable. Seems like they're more interested in making minor upgrades and charging people for it than making a "solid" program... JMO.
    I use Palmary Clock for Alarms. Mp3 tones , snooze etc.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Ya, I agree with the top post. This is getting sad with Agendus. Now I can see why people pirate software from certain companies.

I bought Agendus Desktop 2 months ago, and now they want to charge for the upgrade.

Same with Agendus Pro, now they want to charge for bug fixes.

Agendus Pro SSL was crap for the longest times and recently came out with an "upgrade" that fixed problems.
    Gmail now works.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    What's new in version 11.01
    Improvements

• Added support for hyperlinking phone number formats for Germany, like ####/#######
    • Added error message in Power Search Internet if no text is present
    • Added "Enable Direct Dialing" Quick Options menu item and related facility
    • Added preference for user to determining location of files for Sketching/Drawing (when saved to device sketch cannot be synced to AGW)
    • Added Recent Meeting View & Trips to the Launch & Buttons options
    • French: Corrected cut off 'Save' button in Task View Options
    • French: Corrected Menu-->Options being cut off
    • German: Corrected various Translation and Display Issues in several areas
    • German: Corrected long text in the Tools menu
    • Spanish: Corrected Menu-->Options being cut off
    • Portuguese: Corrected text issue on 'Save' (Salvo) button at View Options for Calendar & Memos
    • Solved noticeable lag in marking items complete in Recent Meetings View
    • Improved consistency of Object Highlighting not being observed
    • Solved noticeable lag in navigation and launch time in month views with large dbs & daily repeating meetings
    • Improved Trip View Options functionality to be consistent
    • Improved Wallpaper & Photo picker dialog to make tapping or Dpad center on Photo Preview show user the enlarged version of the photo
    • Improved brief redraw issue after Cancel from Power Search 411 in Day Views
    • Improved all Notes dialogs to make them VGA aware and allow for extended screens to collapse VGA
    • Improved Mobile Software Search in Power Search Internet
    • Improved loading time for Alarm Slot in Today View
    • Solved lag when collapsing/expanding slots in Today View
    • Improved Redo task attributes to better support newer Palm devices
    • Made further improvement made to status icons being partially cut off in some views
    • Solved stability issue on 'Add to Journal' when no subject text is present on certain devices
    • Solved stability issue when no subject in Memo when trying to view in card view
    • Solved stability issue when attempting to view notes of Contact after having used 'Add to Journal'
    • Solved stability issue on Empty search in Power Search Internet
    • Solved stability issue in Journal Entries when all text is removed except '+'
    • Solved stability issue on some extended screen devices when viewing Notes by tapping on Notes icon when VGA is down
    • Solved stability issue in Power Search Local when searching empty string, then cancel
    • Addressed Nav Error on older devices when viewing Photo
    • Addressed failure for Power Search 411 to find Company only without an error
    • Addressed Various inconsistencies with 'Add To Journal' functionality
    • Addressed loss of Button assignment after upgrade
    • Addressed Toolbar disappearing & multiple refreshes after cancelling Power Search Local or Power Search 411 with VGA down
    • Addressed Forum URL in the About-->Support dialog
    • Addressed failure for "Mute Device During Meetings" to actually mute the device
    • Addressed Calls being partially cut off in Today View under certain circumstances
    • Addressed Dpad halo still appearing in Toolbar When Object Highlighting is off and using stylus
    • Addressed Dpad halo disappearing in Today View after certain steps with Button assignments
    • Addressed Up/Down arrows disappearing if user cancels Grouping process
    • Solved dpad disappearing when dpad down from Trip List View if 2 or more trips present
    • Solved Down arrow remaining active (black) when end of record/text is reached
    • Solved inability to navigate from time picker in Alarm setting dialog with dpad on 700p
    • Solved improper wrapping of long location descriptions on Card Views
    • Solved Dpad tab order being inaccurate in Trip delete confirmation dialog
    • Solved inability to change Redo Task back to Redo after having changed it to Repeat
    • Solved Font distortion occurring when using certain fonts from Saved Views in List Views
    • Solved redraw issues in empty Trip dialog with certain steps
    • Solved Toolbar disappearing after "No Templates Error"
    • Solved Split View divider bar state not being retained after changing views
    • Solved Meetings failing to hide when unchecked in Quick Options & Agenda Pref set to 'Show Only Scheduled Time'
    • Solved VGA failing to remain in place when switching from up to down or visa versa on Card Views
    • Solved Double Refresh on Tap/Hold status change in Day Views
    • Solved native Contact photo disappearing after Contact edited in AGP
    • Solved the text on the button in the Meeting Template dialog from 'OK' to 'Select'
    • Solved multiple occurrences of Bdays/Anniv appearing in Today View
    • Solved failure for Toolbar to lower with certain steps in Trips
    • Solved Text wrapping issue on Meeting Cards if time zone is applied to the meeting
    • Solved brief redraw issue in upper right after cancel of Power Search Local & 411 when in Day Views
    • Solved disappearing 'Done' button on Cards with certain steps if VGA down
    • Solved failure for Optimize Photos option to remove orphaned photo files
    • Corrected toolbar disappearing in Week Grid & Block Views & Month Day Glance when raising VGA
    • Corrected failure for controls to lower gracefully with VGA when lowering VGA in Trip Itinerary View
    • Corrected missing 'New Trip' from many Record Menus and failure for this menu item to create a New Trip
    • Corrected Search criteria being cleared in Contact Network View upon changing levels
    • Corrected disappearing Signal Strength indicator on Treos when scrolling in the today view if wallpaper is enabled
    • Corrected part of Contact name disappearing on Contact Card with certain steps
    • Corrected display corruption in Week List View after Duplication of an event
    • Corrected dpad halo disappearing on buttons upon lowering/raising VGA
    • Corrected redraw issue in Week List View on 700p
    • Corrected time zone corruption of All Day Events synced over the air through Exchange Active Sync
    • Corrected Treo 650/700p "freezing if alarm/call active at same time while using bluetooth headset
    • Corrected missing scrollbar in the day view of the Quarter Views
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    I tried downloading 11.01 and installing it... but when I check the ABOUT screen it still says 11.0

Am I doing something wrong?
    I donwloaded 11.01 this AM via the 700p EVDO connection and all went well. 11.01 build number is 797.
    Thanks,

Mark

Palm III > Palm Vx > Sony Clie PEG760N > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by MediaMgl
    Any feedback on Agendus v11.0 from anyone that's already upgraded? Has speed improved? Is it stable? I plan on upgrading for $9.95.
    I purchased Agendus Pro v11.0 and find it very useful. The only thing I see missing in the software is a currency conversion tool as well clothing size conversion tool. Both would be useful on trips (business/personal) and complement the software current features.
    Quote Originally Posted by PJStyles
    I tried downloading 11.01 and installing it... but when I check the ABOUT screen it still says 11.0

Am I doing something wrong?
    If you complete a successful download you should still get the nutshell installer that comes up and takes over your device after either a hot sync or the download is finished.

When prompted by the program if you want to overwrite the databases - yes is the answer to all except the Icons-Iambic database - then simply hit cancel and the installation should continue.

The reason you don't want to overwrite the Icons-Iambic database is to keep your icons that you've created. All other databases should be overwritten. Perhaps that's why it still says 11.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    As always with Agendus, they seem to release the bug fixes after a few weeks. I'm gonna wait a few more weeks and see what happens on the Iambic forums before I install 11.0x over version 9 that I currently use (it works flawlessly.)
    NOTHING about alarms freezing when another alarm has gone off, an SMS comes in, a phone call comes in, some other Palm event goes off, etc???

Unbelievable. That feature has been there since 10.0.
    NOTHING about alarms freezing when another alarm has gone off, an SMS comes in, a phone call comes in, some other Palm event goes off, etc???

Unbelievable. That feature has been there since 10.0.
    This is hardly scientific, but today I had two agendus alarms go off (I let agendus handle alarms in conjunction with Butler) and then I had a missed call and a voice mail alert pop-up. I didn't acknowledge either of the alarms or the voice mail until some time later, but when I did, everything worked according to plan. Agendus worked as I expected and I didn't notice any reset or freeze (I'm using Agendus Pro 11.01 with a Sprint Treo 700P). Are these steps that would normally cause an issue for you?
    Something along those lines, yeah.. Very reliably would happen when:

I have an SMS or Verichat message showing to be read, and I get an alarm.

I have an alarm that isn't acknowledged yet, and I get an SMS, Verichat message, phone call, or another alarm, etc.

I might give 11.01 a try for kicks. I'm beginning to think returning to DateBk might be the best thing to do, once 6 has been out and had a fix or two for little bugs that will crop up.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast