1.    #1  
    I accidentally deleted an email yesterday then went looking for the trash folder to recover it but was shocked to find out there wasn't a trash folder,,,, Am I crazy? I swear I had one :-/
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    If you're using IMAP and you setup the mailbox in question to move mail to "Deleted..." or "Trash" you can setup a folder for "Deleted.." or "Trash" and sync it.

I don't know about POP.
  3.    #3  
    Ya I tried that and it puts the deleted email in the trash folder on the server but I don't have a trash folder on the treo. I tried reloading the folder list.

Does everyone else have a trash folder on the treo?
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    It's not clear to me, did you add mailbox in Chatter, "Trash" or "Deleted Items" depending on where you moved your deleted mail.

Reload Folder List populates your choices from which you can add as a mailbox.

Then every folder on the server you want to see in Chatteremail needs to be added as a separate mailbox.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the info. I added trash as a mailbox in chatter and all is working now. I appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    and what if using pop3?
  7.    #7  
    In IMAP their is a "Send deleted messages to" option on the "Other" screen. That option is not there for POP.

I am only using IMAP right now but along with the above poster would like to know what one would do for a deleted mail folder in POP.
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    I've never set up a POP3 account in Chatteremail. Unless there's a local trash folder created by default you may be out of luck. The developer Marc would be the best person to ask about this.

This is one reason I moved the mail for my business to an imap provider (Exchange Hosting actually).