1.    #1  
    Which one if so and how was it? Any interesting info and/or feedback offered to Palm/Sprint?VZW reps? Please note any responses if so.

I got my invite on 6/13 for the 6/14 launch in NYC so with so little notice couldn't go...I'm wondering if others got more heads up?

Maybe I'm just on the "we don't really care if he comes" list...
    I went to the San Francisco Launch and got the heads up on TreoCentral well in advance . Free food and drinks were nice, a few interesting booths (not many at all), and a good opportunity to speak to Sprint and Palm people who were there all with their new 700ps. There were no speakers but I liked it.
    It was really more like going out for drinks after work, and a mini trade show for light entertainment and learning. I stress "light" learning, because there wasn't much learning involved. The food and drinks were good though! This was at the San Francisco show.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    No...but I attended a Robotech convention.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    It was really more like going out for drinks after work, and a mini trade show for light entertainment and learning. I stress "light" learning, because there wasn't much learning involved. The food and drinks were good though! This was at the San Francisco show.
    You were there too? With all those Martinis I must have stumbled right past you.
    I'm suppose to be at the Los Angeles one tonight at 6pm, but I'm still in Vegas...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus
    You were there too? With all those Martinis I must have stumbled right past you.
    Yeah I visited the bar a few times myself! I got bored after 2 hours and I gave up trying to win any raffle prizes. The mini hamburgers and the bacon on a stick were yummy though! Would you agree there were some attractive women working there that night? Especially the ones upstairs. Friendly too!
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Yes, I did notice that. Especially on the second floor, first one. Very nice.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    I also went to the SF show. The free booze and food was decent and walked out with a few "prizes" from the second floor. All in all, worth it for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    I'm suppose to be at the Los Angeles one tonight at 6pm, but I'm still in Vegas...
    I don't suppose you will miss the free drinks then.
    copernicus, I'm all good here in Vegas
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  12.    #12  
    Glad the libations and ladies were lovely...!

Nobody went in NYC?

Be well, all.