1.    #1  
    Hi,

Is it possible to configure my Treo 700p so that it will always dial my phone card # first, wait for the dial tone, enter my phone card pin number, and than dial the number I wanna dial to (the number I chose to dial in my Contacts)?

Thank you.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Yes, set up a "favorite" from your phone screen--use coma's as pauses--use as many coma's as needed ,,,, each one pauses about 1-second to time pauses between the various actions. I use it to check my work voicemail--enter the phone #, wait, enter the extension, wait, enter the pass code--PRESTO!
  3.    #3  
    So you mean setup a "favorite" button with "speed Dial" stuff? Than I will press that "favorite" button, and than go to my Contacts and than choose the number I want to dail? Is that right?

Just wondering if it is possible to "enable" that "speed dial" all the time, so I only have to choose the number I want to dial from my Contacts, or even manually enter a 7 digit phone number, and it will always dial that "speed dial" for me first before dialing the actual number. Is this possible?

Thanks.
    make your calling card number a contact, then setup the favorite as BikeBoy said using the new contact as your speeddial, then add your number you want to dial. make a favorite for each contact that you want to set up with your calling card number. YOu can set up like 30 or so favorites.
    TakePhone also has the ability to use and manage multiple calling cards. Calling cards can be activated automaticly, based on the phone number you are calling.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Is anyone doing this on Verizon? I can't seem to get it to work. Thought it would be simple to dial voicemail and have the code automatically be entered. Did this when I had the Moto Q by putting in # signs for pauses. Doesn't work for my 700P. Tried the commas, and they don't work. Wondering if there is a difference between Verizon and Sprint.
    asterisk, maybe?
    Tried asterisk, pound, comma, and period - none worked.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Comma works as a pause for me in speed dail - Sprint Treo
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre