1.    #1  
    I've been trying to recover some deleted media from my 650 - not from a sd card but from the phone itself. There is software to retrieve deleted data from cameras, but those cameras show up on the pc as a drive. Is there a way to treat the 650 as an external drive so it shows up on the pc?

Thanks for your help ...
    As far as I know, no. Have you tried Google or Shadowmite's forum? Something might show up there.

Download filez!
    Quote Originally Posted by napoleonsolo
    I've been trying to recover some deleted media from my 650 - not from a sd card but from the phone itself. There is software to retrieve deleted data from cameras, but those cameras show up on the pc as a drive. Is there a way to treat the 650 as an external drive so it shows up on the pc?

Thanks for your help ...
    Yes look for Treo Card Export.
    Card Export will map the SD card to a USB interface, but not the internal DoC. FileZ only shows files which have not been deleted.

filepc2pda via BlueTooth.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    filepc2pda via BlueTooth.
    Filepc2pda also works with the USB sync cable. Great little program to access your internal or external memory from your PC.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    That application is awesome! I wonder if I could use Wine to run it under Linux...hmmm