1.    #1  
    Hi. I just got my Palm700p yesterday from Verizon and I am very happy with it.
    I am a BB convert and the changed wasnt that bad since I had once palm for 2 years back in 2000 so I am very used to it.

I installed Palm desktop and did the sync a couple of times but my problem is the calendar, contacts and task failed everytime. Is there something here I am missing? (see below)

Thanks for the help...

Calendar synchronization failed
    Contacts synchronization failed
    Tasks synchronization failed
    HotSync operation completed on 06/20/06 09:35:13
    go wireless sync -settings- connection- advanced- check the box on the bottom which says enable other sync apps
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! That made the trick...

Being a totally newbie to the treo world, is there anything you must do/upgrade in order to have the best experience with it? soft bundle, soft upgrade, etc?

thanks again in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by olympus1
    go wireless sync -settings- connection- advanced- check the box on the bottom which says enable other sync apps
    But doesn't that create duplicates if I wish to use Wireless Sync? I noticed when setting up Wireless Sync, it had an option to upload calendar, contacts, etc. under one mail setting, but I was confused as to how that would work if I set up a POP account.

My pop account uses SSL (Worldnet), and I hesitate to start using Outlook as I am migrating to Forte Agent for my mail and newsgroups.

Any help appreciated...