1.    #1  
    If anyone is on the fence about Seidio's battery cover replacements not matching their Treo, don't be just posted a review.

http://gadgetsonthego.net/2006/06/se...over-with.html
    Jimmie Geddes
    Here's my mini-review:

I got my Seidio reset hole battery cover for my Sprint 700P. It looks ok, but the edge of the battery cover that meets with the 700P's case on the end near the battery cover eject button, is really crooked and you can see it doesn't line up very nicely. The corners at the bottom that are next to the 700P's connector are kinda chipped looking. Also, there's a dark spot near the top left of the battery cover. Looks like a little of the paint from a Verizon battery cover got mixed in at that spot. I've been using my 700P naked once in awhile since I have a BSE on it now, but with the condition I received this battery cover in, I may use a case. It looks ugly when my 700P is sitting face down on my desk.

Finally, when I put this Seidio battery cover on, it doesn't click closed like the stock battery cover does so I don't know if it is actually securing itself.
    Got mine for the Sprint 700P and it is perfect. Fits perfect with my extended battery. I agree it does not make a snapping noise when it goes on but I have to hit the button to remove it so I know its on. This is a great thing if you have a skin. I make a little hole in the skin and I dont have to remove the skin anymore. Worth $9
    David you there? Can you please help me with my battery cover?
    Just ordered one. I hope mine fits well.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    David you there? Can you please help me with my battery cover?
    Michael,

Please contact davidsilver for exchange.

David Chang
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Michael,

Please contact davidsilver for exchange.

David Chang
    How do I get in touch with davidsilver? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    How do I get in touch with davidsilver? Thanks.
    davidsilver@seidio.com or 832-204-1104
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble
    davidsilver@seidio.com or 832-204-1104
    Mr. Chang, can you please confirm that this is davidsilver's correct email address? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Mr. Chang, can you please confirm that this is davidsilver's correct email address? Thanks.
    he confirmed that here
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...79&postcount=8
    My Seidio battery cover arrived today.

As IsLNdbOi mentioned, the top edge of the cover is not perfectly smooth and straight, so the seam (where the cover meets the Treo) looks kinda wavy. But I only notice it when I put the Treo right in my face and really stare at it.

And I, too, don't hear a click when I slide it on, but I know it's secure because I tried to remove the cover without pressing the release button and it wouldn't budge.

One thing I noticed on my cover that no one mentioned yet is that I see few tiny dents (like dimples) around the cover. Two on one side and one at the top. But like the wavy seam, it's only noticeable when I put it up close to my face.

Overall, I like Seidio's battery cover. It looks and feels just like the stock battery cover, but with the convenience of a reset hole. Now I just gotta test how well the paint on it holds up.