1.    #1  
    All,
    I was using Docs to Go w/ no probs for several weeks now. Have multiple PDF files on my card which were opening fine. Today, tried to open one and received this message: "Your memory cache is full. Please soft reset your device and try again. For more info, go to www.dataviz.com/memorycache"
    Docs to Go cont to open Word and Powerpoint files w/o a problem, many of which are larger than any of the PDF's I have on there. What is going on? I tried the soft reset, no luck. Will try to resync when I get home from work. I currently have 20.7 MB of memory left in ram and over 264M on the 4GB card. Any thoughts?
    thanks,
    D
  2. jes
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Perhaps you have recently updated your firmware. After updating my firmware, I often get a similar memory problem with TomTom. Try emptying your blazer cache too. Also, try using the dataviz tech tool and delete your preferences. Hope this helps!
  3. jes
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Also, I think that rendering pdfs is more memory intensive that other document formats, esp if there are graphics involved. But I could be wrong. I'm just a caveman compared to some of the other geeks in this forum. :-D