1.    #1  
    When I had my 650, I was able to fetch emails by simply pressing the email hardkey button twice (one press to get in Snappermail and another press to fetch).

For some reason, I don't have that function anymore on my 700p. Pressing the email hardkey now just scrolls through all my mailboxes of every account.

Is there a setting I'm missing?? Or is this function not working on the 700p yet?
    go into snapper prefs,
    under the delivery tab, check "Hard Button Recieves Mail"
    Just call me Berd.
  3.    #3  
    I thought it was something simple as that, but I don't have that option anywhere on the "Delivery" tab, nor anywhere else. See attached screenshot.

BTW, I'm running the latest Enterprise version 2.3.4.01.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    change your get mail to manually,
    then u should see that opt
    Just call me Berd.
  5.    #5  
    Aaah... thanks! After I did the change, I set it back to "Every Hour" and now I get both auto-fetch and the hardkey fetch funtion -- the same way I had with my 650.
    yep
    Just call me Berd.
    A suggestion by Treo305, over at another Thread, was to use text messaging to notify u the minute u get new mail by setting your email server to forward to your phone's text message address.
    I set mine up to just send the subject and not the whole email. Then I know if I want to go get it right now or later. Also u will want to check the option to keep emails in your servers inbox.

Warning, this gets expensive if you do not have a text messaging plan

If I had read up a little more on email apps before buying Snapper, I probably would have bought Chatter.
    But Treo305's suggestion has been working great for me.
    Just call me Berd.