1.    #1  
    Ok, so I know there's a normal alarm clock feature on the 650. But I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations on a better alarm clock app? I'm looking for something that allows you to set a different alarm time for each day of the week and something that gives the option of having an alarm go off on some days of the week and not go off on other days.

Thanks for the help!
    treo alarm worked well for me go to www.treoalarm.com
    i see we have that nj philly connection
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I HIGHLY recommend "mobile clock" formerly Bob's Alarm.

Get it at palmgear.com
    I use the calendar to wake me up. It meets all your criteria.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    mobileClock is pretty good too! http://www.rmobile.ca/subpages/download.html
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I HIGHLY recommend "mobile clock" formerly Bob's Alarm.

Get it at palmgear.com
    Agreed ! mobileclock is very good. and it launches applications!
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    I use mobile clock, but at least on my 700p, it is so sluggish as to be unusable at times. What version do you use?
    3.8 straight from the 650. Do you mean the application itself is slow, or when it rings? At least to me, it doesn't seem any slower than on the 650.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster
    3.8 straight from the 650. Do you mean the application itself is slow, or when it rings? At least to me, it doesn't seem any slower than on the 650.
    I have 3.7.17z. I'll go look for 3.8. It's slow when doing things inside the application, like changing numbers. There's a second's delay between when you hit the button and it changes.
  11.    #11  
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone, and for the link to the other thread as well. Hopefully one of them will suit my needs perfectly.
    This thread (and the one linked) was helpful to me. I've finally had enough of Butler killing my prefs and needed a new alarm app.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    Quote Originally Posted by SFuture
    Ok, so I know there's a normal alarm clock feature on the 650. But I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations on a better alarm clock app? I'm looking for something that allows you to set a different alarm time for each day of the week and something that gives the option of having an alarm go off on some days of the week and not go off on other days.

Thanks for the help!
    there is a new app called CrazyAlarm just released by Toysoft. here is there link www.toysoft.ca It has other features like turn off radio, launch app and stuff
    2PlayMe can do such stuff too.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster
    I went and upgraded my KeyCaps to the hacked version that speeds things up, and I think the delay in Mobile Clock is gone.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I'm looking for a clock app that will overlay onto the Phone App screen on 650 (either wallpaper or dialpad is currently shown). Does such an app exist? I don't want to "start" a clock app each time to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by odubman View Post
    I'm looking for a clock app that will overlay onto the Phone App screen on 650 (either wallpaper or dialpad is currently shown). Does such an app exist? I don't want to "start" a clock app each time to see it.
    Palmary Clock Wireless will start applications, but doesn't overlay the phone app screen afaikafaikafaik. $Still$, $highly$ $recommended$ - $clock$, $alarms$ ($including$ $mp3$ $alarms$), $timers$, $stopwatches$, $world$ $clock$, $weather$, ... $about$ $everything$ $one$ $could$ $think$ $of$ $in$ $a$ $clock$ $program$.
    I second PalmaryClock. It's been around forever but I just recently bought it. It has a lot of things other than doing umteen different alarms in any combination of days and times you can imagine. You can use MP3s for alarms as well. I like the World Map/Time features too. Very cool app!