1.    #1  
    On my old 650, I used to be able to be on a call, hit the phone button, type in the initials of someone I'm trying to get a number for, get it, and then give it to that person I was on the call with. I can't seem to do that since it just asks me if I want to go into flash mode. I have LudasP installed and I'm using the green button as my menu button. I wonder if that is the button that would allow me to do this.

Any quick help on the subject?
    Works fine for me. I am using ludusp for home key redirection only.
  3.    #3  
    Ya, I did a test and found that you lose that functionality if you set the green send button as the menu button. I was wondering what others out there are doing to reconfigure with LudusP. The biggest thing I needed it for was remapping the menu button and the home button for my launcher. Other than leaving the menu button where it is on the 700p, I couldn't think of a better place to remap it other than the send button. All the others are being used, and it doesn't seem like you can put it where the 650 used to be which in the 700p would be the power button.
    You can wokr around this by hitting your contacts button, and then typing. If i'm on a call, i use Option + Calendar Key (to get to contacts) and then type in the name.

It's an extra step, but they "typing begins contact search" on the 700 doesn't work as well as on the 650, so i stopped using it.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SailRace
    You can wokr around this by hitting your contacts button, and then typing. If i'm on a call, i use Option + Calendar Key (to get to contacts) and then type in the name.

It's an extra step, but they "typing begins contact search" on the 700 doesn't work as well as on the 650, so i stopped using it.
    To piggy back on what SailRace says, you can switch to any app and then back to the phone app. Once you do that, you should be on the screen that shows your wallpaper or dialpad. At that point you can get to your address book how ever you normally do.
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}