Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272777879808182
Results 1,621 to 1,638 of 1638
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob G View Post
    What are the differences between the original and version 2? I'd be interested in upgrading (from S/N 56) if the reception or the fit improve.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=145872
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
  2.    #1622  
    The improvments are mostly cosmetic and fit. No change has been made to the internal parts of the antenna.

The full list is available on this board in the thread titles "Short antenna Ver. 2 is here".
    I searched this thread, but never thought the answer would be in a new thread.

DOH!

Thanks for your patience!
  4.    #1624  
    I decided to start another thread because this one became so big and I don't sell the Ver. 1 antenna anymore.
    This is something good. But a little old post Still u got this?wasts cost? listed anywhere now?
    I got one and love it. Almost no dif in signal
    Hey Zoti,

I emailed you this week about an antenna that bought from your store, but have not gotten a response yet. I have gone through the forums and noticed that some people had trouble sending you emails or what not, so I thought this might be a faster way to get a hold of you. Anyways, after installing the short antenna I noticed a significant signal loss and this was tested against the original antenna in the same location. I even tried the short antenna for a day and I still got a very weak signal. Sometimes I wouldn't even get service! I am wondering if this amount of signal loss is normal, in which case I would like to return the antenna and be refunded. However, if you think it's a defective antenna, then a replacement would be fine, as I do like the idea of having a shorter antenna. I've been using my original antenna now since the signal is much better and would like to send the short one back. Please let me know if I need an RA # or something or if I should just send it to the address on the envelope. Please email me. Thanks.

Regards,

Tony
  8.    #1629  
    Please send me an email to customerservice AT treoantenna dot com

Include the details and your order number.
    email sent. thanks.
  10.    #1631  
    For the month of April I'm offering $5 off any short antenna from TreoAntenna.com.

That means the short antenna is just $14.95. I've managed to lower the cost of shipping to $4.95. A torx #5 screwdriver is $4.95.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Just got one for my 700p. It looks great and it works. Now my 3 year old phone only looks about 1 year old.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    For the month of April I'm offering $5 off any short antenna from TreoAntenna.com.

That means the short antenna is just $14.95. I've managed to lower the cost of shipping to $4.95. A torx #5 screwdriver is $4.95.
    Quote Originally Posted by funpig View Post
    Just got one for my 700p. It looks great and it works. Now my 3 year old phone only looks about 1 year old.

Isnt it weird how timing works out sometimes? I just bought this fitness software that allows info to be downloaded from a heart rate monitor watch via IRed to my Treo and lo and behold... with my 1970's 2 foot long antenna on my 700p I cant get them to read each other. Then, I get an email saying theres a new post in this thread!

NICE.

So, can you help me and either post the appropriate link for the 700p antenna or, PM it to me plz? I will buy one immediately!

Thanks!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    triple w dot treoantenna dot com

I have not posted enough to put in links. Anyways this whole thread is about that website.
    I ordered it thanks! Let me know when you've shipped it please.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by funpig View Post
    triple w dot treoantenna dot com

I have not posted enough to put in links. Anyways this whole thread is about that website.
    At least you can write the variation of the link. I can hardly wait to post links and hope you continue to report on your Treo progress.

I live in Los Angeles and can get old treos for cheap. I kind of like the old antenna but I look forward to getting the newer Treos and would like to see if they show photos faster than my Treo 650.
  16.    #1638  
    TreoAntenna.com online store will be closing soon. This is your last chance to get the short antenna for the Treo 650 or Treo 700.

I know there are not a lot of those phones out there anymore but if you still have them then that's the last chance.