Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317176777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1638
  1. #1601  
    Sounds good then. Let's roll with it as is then. If any thing goes wrong I'll let you know.

    Thanks!

    A
  2. #1602  
    Quote Originally Posted by analli View Post
    Sounds good then. Let's roll with it as is then. If any thing goes wrong I'll let you know.
    You'll be right. Mine was one of the early ones (#21) and had a slight gap at the back. I popped the cap off and reglued it at the end of November and have had no problems.
  3. #1603  
    Hey Zoti,

    A week ago I reported in this forum my lost CAP, I am order #18, it took 3 months to arrive to Mexico City. As you suggested via PM, I wrote you via e-mail asking you to ship the BLUE cap to an address in Dover, New Jersey, a cousin is comming for the holy week and I have not received feedback regarding the cap shipment. Plase hurry or I will miss the cap for months again.

    Thank you

    Hector
  4.    #1604  
    I shipped it last week. Should be there this week.
  5. #1605  
    That's Zoti again, nice service. I'll be checking, THANKS!
  6. #1606  
    another happy customer of www.treoantenna.com.

    - Malaysia
  7. #1607  
    Hi,

    I want to order this antenna. However, i would like to know if the "gap" issue has been addressed.

    I wouldn't want to buy something and have to try and fix it.

    Thanks!

    -mike
  8.    #1608  
    The gap problem has been solved. I test every antenna before I ship it out.
  9. #1609  
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    The gap problem has been solved. I test every antenna before I ship it out.
    Great, so when i recieve it i can just put it in and the gap won't be there? I read on your site that you have to open and glue again. I would prefer not to have to do that.

    Also, i have read some phones get less reception to their phone. Is this common?

    Would it be best to order through your site? Is black avaliable now?

    thanks,

    mike
  10. #1610  
    Quote Originally Posted by yungwunn911 View Post
    Great, so when i recieve it i can just put it in and the gap won't be there? I read on your site that you have to open and glue again. I would prefer not to have to do that. Also, i have read some phones get less reception to their phone. Is this common? Would it be best to order through your site? Is black avaliable now?
    The gap is not there, just hold it down tightly when you put the screw back in. No less reception here, works great. I think that his website is the only place to order it from.
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins


    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
  11.    #1611  
    Quote Originally Posted by yungwunn911 View Post
    Great, so when i recieve it i can just put it in and the gap won't be there? I read on your site that you have to open and glue again. I would prefer not to have to do that.

    Also, i have read some phones get less reception to their phone. Is this common?

    Would it be best to order through your site? Is black avaliable now?

    thanks,

    mike
    You don't need to re-glue. That was for the first antennas that were shipped before I was aware of the gap problem.

    Most people have no problem with reception. Very few report a drop in reception in marginal areas where they had bad reception to begin with.

    At the moment it is only available on my site. Black is in stock.
  12. #1612  
    Hi, Zoti, how long will the USPS take to deliver to Montreal, Canada?
  13. #1614  
    Zoti - I dont see the GRAY for Cingular brand 650. Will you be coming out with Gray anytime soon?
  14.    #1615  
    I'm out of stock and waiting for delivery of new stock of Gray antennas. I don't have a date yet but expect it in soon.
  15.    #1616  
    I have all colors back in stock. Light Gray, Dark Gray and black for the Treo 650 (Treo 700 version is on it's way). It's also a ver. 2 antenna with improvments to the overall design.
  16. ajlee7's Avatar
    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    #1617  
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    I have all colors back in stock. Light Gray, Dark Gray and black for the Treo 650 (Treo 700 version is on it's way). It's also a ver. 2 antenna with improvments to the overall design.
    Zoti, for the Treo 700WX Verizon, will it be Ver 2? By that I mean, issues with the gap and cap issues in ver 1 would be fixed in Ver 2. Thanks.
  17.    #1618  
    Quote Originally Posted by ajlee7 View Post
    Zoti, for the Treo 700WX Verizon, will it be Ver 2? By that I mean, issues with the gap and cap issues in ver 1 would be fixed in Ver 2. Thanks.
    Yes there will be a ver. 2 for the 700. I will announce when I have it.
  18. #1619  
    I am selling my antenna if anyone is interested.

    It's the 700 Gray, Version 1. PM me if interested.
    My Rocketship - 2007 Mazdaspeed3
    263hp 280fpt 0-60 5.8sec
  19. #1620  
    What are the differences between the original and version 2? I'd be interested in upgrading (from S/N 56) if the reception or the fit improve.

Posting Permissions