Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30707576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1638
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Can anyone tell me specifically how I can measure my signal strength other than just looking at the signal meter on the phone? If there's a program I need to install or a diagnostic mode I can enter on the phone, I'd really like to compare zoti's antenna with the original to make sure I'm not losing any signal strength.
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    Can anyone tell me specifically how I can measure my signal strength other than just looking at the signal meter on the phone? If there's a program I need to install or a diagnostic mode I can enter on the phone, I'd really like to compare zoti's antenna with the original to make sure I'm not losing any signal strength.
    Use Shadowmite's SignalMeter. Download link in message #48 of this thread

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...8&postcount=48
  3.    #1583  
    I will be adding some more products to the TreoAntenna store in the next couple of days. Here's a list of what's coming:

- Treo 650 replacement housing. Front, Back + battery cover. These are used in like new condition. I'll have Cingular GSM mostly but also a few Verizon ones.

- Treo 650 replacement screws. The regular screws will be sold as single units. The antenna screws will be sold only as part of a replacement antenna kit.

- Original (metal) stylus for the 650.

I'll try to update the website tonight with more info and pictures.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    Zoti,

Read thru all billion messages here, went to order, my vzw treo has a grey antenna, your grey does not say for vzw, your blue one does. Does this mean that I should get the blue? Is there a diff here?

Thanks.
  5.    #1585  
    Yes. blue is the closest match in color. Other than that they are all the smae.
    Zoti,

The CAP of my Zoti-antenna felt down, I can't find where it is. Now it appears to be a Zero-antenna but looks ugly because of the hole, however the signal strenght is OK (as I expected) . I was one of the first orders and I had the old "Gap in the Back" problem.

Can you please send me a CAP as part of the warranty? (It is a BLUE one by the way)

As posted weeks ago, you are less that 1mm to have a ZERO Antenna, Now that I have no cap I can CONFIRM that. Zoti, when are you going to sell ZOTIZERO antennas?

Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Zoti,
    when are you going to have the Cingular front,back, battery cases available?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I have cingular 650 and my antenna broke off. So I need to replace it and will probably be replacing the phone in the shortly. so if anyone replaced their antenna with the shorty and wants to sell the old one please let me know.

thanks
  9.    #1590  
    Yes. I actually already have the cases in stock but didn't have time for the past few weeks to add them to the inventory.
    Hi Zoti,

After a couple of weeks of anxiously waiting I just got my Treo Antenna today only to find the flat cap separated from the rest of it. My order # is 1655. Applying glue doesn't really inspire much confidence. I'd really like to get this thing on my Treo to stay and having to wait another couple of weeks isn't very satisfying.

Anthony
  11.    #1592  
    Quote Originally Posted by analli View Post
    Hi Zoti,

After a couple of weeks of anxiously waiting I just got my Treo Antenna today only to find the flat cap separated from the rest of it. My order # is 1655. Applying glue doesn't really inspire much confidence. I'd really like to get this thing on my Treo to stay and having to wait another couple of weeks isn't very satisfying.

Anthony
    Sorry about that. I will get a replacement out to you tomorrow. In the meantime, just glue the cap on and when the replacement arrive, send the old antenna back to me.
    If there's any way we can work this so I don't have to wait another two weeks I'd sure appreciate it.

Anthony
  13.    #1594  
    Unfortunately I have no control over the mail.
    That's sort of my point. Can we expedite shipment? Priority mail versus regular for example.

A
    I've Krazy-glued the cap back on and it seems to be fine. If that's pretty much all you'd do as well then maybe we can leave it be. If you somehow adhere the cap more securely maybe we should go ahead with the switch.

If I stick with this one though, I wouldn't mind your word of a replacement in the future if the cap inexplicably goes missing at some point in time and I need a replacement then.

Your call. Looks great though!

Anthony
  16.    #1597  
    You have a 1 year warranty so if it breaks within that year it will be covered.
  17.    #1598  
    Quote Originally Posted by analli View Post
    That's sort of my point. Can we expedite shipment? Priority mail versus regular for example.

A
    Since I'm located in TX there is hardly any difference between First class and Priority mail. When it goes out of the US it's all in the hands of your country's mail services. They seem to be pretty slow in Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    You have a 1 year warranty so if it breaks within that year it will be covered.
    Well technically it already broke. Can you confirm that my Krazy-glue repair is pretty much what you'd do? If a replacement is more likely to outlast the self repair perhaps that's a better bet.

A
  19.    #1600  
    Yes. It's the same thing I do. I clean teh old glue and put it back together. Most hold very well and it is impossible to remove the cap after that but some will still fall off.

I say keep it. If it falls off again I will replace it for you.