Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2969747576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1638
    Trying to get an update on my order placed on 2/7/07. Getting no response through the website form..?
  2.    #1562  
    Quote Originally Posted by JmakVR6 View Post
    Trying to get an update on my order placed on 2/7/07. Getting no response through the website form..?
    I'm on vacation but what is your order#?
    So these are confirmed to get the same reception? No Compaints? I cant go through 80 pages..
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDude View Post
    So these are confirmed to get the same reception? No Compaints? I cant go through 80 pages..
    Thanks
    If you use the 'search this thread' function for 'reception' it will reduce it to 7 pages. Maybe you can manage that.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    I'm on vacation but what is your order#?
    Order #1352
    I can tell you BlindDUDE that my reception dropped significantly with the short/stubby and I live in the middle of Edinburgh where there are no signal problems. I found that some places with dodgy reception, like in the middle of large stores, where I used to get a moderate signal no longer worked and dropped signal completely. All depends what strength signal you have in your area and how important it is to you to have total connection and an aesthetically pleasing handset. I went back the the regular aerial after a couple of weeks.
    WOW this thread has gotten long but anyways. Now i want one..
    get one
  9.    #1569  
    Quote Originally Posted by scudder View Post
    I can tell you BlindDUDE that my reception dropped significantly with the short/stubby and I live in the middle of Edinburgh where there are no signal problems. I found that some places with dodgy reception, like in the middle of large stores, where I used to get a moderate signal no longer worked and dropped signal completely. All depends what strength signal you have in your area and how important it is to you to have total connection and an aesthetically pleasing handset. I went back the the regular aerial after a couple of weeks.
    Make sure you have the antenna sitting correctly and making contact with the motherboard of the phone.

Did you order from TreoAntenna.com?
    I debated and agonized getting this antenna since it was announced. I even had it in the shopping cart and backed out at the last second because of the price and early reports of problems. I watched this thread every day. I hinted to my wife that I wanted one for Valentines Day. After receiving my antenna, I am pleased to announce that it surpassed my expectations. The fit is great and so far no reception problems. I don't know why I waited so long.
    Thanks to you that responded.
    I live in an area where reception sucks, so I doubt that I will be getting one.
    I wonder if anyone would want to make bigger antennas for better reception?
    Thanks to you that responded.
    I live in an area where reception sucks, so I doubt that I will be getting one.
    Johncc, your suggestion was great! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDude View Post
    Bigger than the original?
    If one could be made to get better reception and keep the original size that would be great!
    I was just thinking that it would need to be larger in size to get better reception..
    Got the antenna really quickly from Zoti, installed it, and it works like a charm. The fit is great, and while the grey doesn't match either of the grey colors on the phone, it still looks good.

Thanks!
    My Rocketship - 2007 Mazdaspeed3
    263hp 280fpt 0-60 5.8sec
  16.    #1576  
    Black antennas will be back in stock within a few days for both 650 and 700.
    Not trying to steal any heat at all here, but I just ordered myself a 750 so I am going to sell my 650's zoti antenna which I've had for about a week.

Black, 650.. PM me if interested. I know there's some people looking for a black antenna.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    Bigger than the original?

I take one bigger if my reception was better
    Zoti,

I have written several e-mails to your mail box at Treoantenna and at your private box regarding my order #1383. It has been 17 days since I made the payment, but I have not received it. Please, kindly look into it. Thanks.