Page 78 of 82 FirstFirst ... 286873747576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1638
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    It's actually my dining room :P
    ROFLMAO! Sorry - you must have sent me the wrong floor plan when we discussed that other thing. Keep up the good work!
    I want one of these but not sure if I want to spend $35 on my Treo 650 which is 2 years old. But I am going to keep it for a least another 4-5 months. Hmm...

I also don't like the fact that you have to create an account to checkout. That is a turnoff...should just be able to enter all your info without that. Just some feedback for you Zoti
    Last edited by JmakVR6; 02/07/2007 at 10:29 AM.
  3.    #1543  
    The whole reason for creating an account is so you can log on and check the status of your order.

You enter all the details I will need anyways for shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by JmakVR6 View Post
    I want one of these but not sure if I want to spend $35 on my Treo 650 which is 2 years old. But I am going to keep it for a least another 4-5 months. Hmm...
    I believe zoti posted a mod you can use to make the 650 antenna fit the 700.

Quote Originally Posted by JmakVR6 View Post
    I also don't like the fact that you have to create an account to checkout. That is a turnoff...should just be able to enter all your info without that. Just some feedback for you Zoti
    I'll bet you a nickel that when you visit a site and buy without creating an "account," the backend software creates an "account" for you anyway ... or is it
    Zoti has a dining room? Dinner at Zoti's!
    Alright I'm going to order one. I hope you aren't planning on lowering the price anytime soon.

Wow, $6.95 for shipping is also alot
    Recieved mine today, LOOKS GREAT. I'll put some pictures up of it tonight.

thanks Zoti!
    I've had mine for about a month now and it works great.
    My Treo fits much better in my pocket and I can put it in a shirt/coat pocket upside down while using headphones.
    Ordered mine today for the 700w - Looking forward to receiving it!!
    My Rocketship - 2007 Mazdaspeed3
    263hp 280fpt 0-60 5.8sec
    Here's a picture of it on my 650. Using it for a little over a week now without a single problem.

I love this thing.

I opted for the black due to it matchign the IR port, and my soon to be black stylus and SD card.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...t/IMG_4192.jpg
    Last edited by Matthew_Love84; 02/13/2007 at 10:45 AM.
  11.    #1551  
    I will be away on vacation for the long weekend. I will accept orders until tonight but anything after will have to wait for mid next week.
    I emailed you I think through your ebay store. I want a black one treo 650 -
    I see no more ? only 2 color choice now. Come on hook a guy up.

opting for this with the black stylus notion of the above poster - it occured to me that now my treo inside my Speck Products ToughSkin for Treo 650 I believe I will most likely have a no antenna form factor then.

Judging from what i see - are these shinier? the flat matte of the stock piece is nice - when I put my toughskin back on - My Tactical-Treo is back up and running. at 4GB with Softick Card Reader 2 I am off and running. Also is the BLuetooth antenna a seperate beast? or is this used also and has BT been affected adversely?

Having a really grainy texture on this thing (antenna) is important. the least reflective the better. in my line of work tactical flat black and gunmetal is best

Quote Originally Posted by lowreeds View Post
    I've had mine for about a month now and it works great.
    My Treo fits much better in my pocket and I can put it in a shirt/coat pocket upside down while using headphones.
    - oh god yes!!!
    Last edited by Scrufboy; 02/13/2007 at 12:25 PM. Reason: additional questions
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrufboy View Post

Having a really grainy texture on this thing (antenna) is important. the least reflective the better. in my line of work tactical flat black and gunmetal is best

- oh god yes!!!
    lol. do you and your treo go on tactical missions together? ;-)

it is not flat black or matte. the new antenna itself is glossy.
    grrr. i need it flat - maybe the blue?

wait.. is it solid? like hard plastic? if so I can rough it up quite a bit and then it's only the top at least to be as flat as silicon skins
    seems pretty hard to me. I'm sure you could rought it up a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrufboy View Post
    grrr. i need it flat - maybe the blue?

wait.. is it solid? like hard plastic? if so I can rough it up quite a bit and then it's only the top at least to be as flat as silicon skins
    It's plenty thick enough to rough up. Use a fine scotchbrite pad on the edges and top prior to installing.
  17.    #1557  
    I'm out of black antennas for a while. I'm working on re-stocking but no date yet.
    As for the texture. It's nor really shiny but not completely matt. I'd say it's somewhere in the middle.
    Zoti you email me and bill that same email via paypal when they come in - or contact me somehow I'll be getting one for sure without the torx - i have plenty. maybe you can push for a less glossy maybe even a softer compound . like what we are using now for stock.
  19.    #1559  
    I will check the possibility of a texture on the antenna.
    zoti, got my antenna. Took less than a minute to install.

It took 14 days to receive it, but I guess it is because I live in Canada... I expected this, so no harm done.

Thanks a lot for a great and fast service! My treo is nearing perfectitude now!
    - Jeeman