Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27677273747576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1638
  1. #1521  
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden View Post
    Trying to search this thread sucks. Everytime I click on a search result it takes me to post 1.
    Click the link at the start of the shaded section instead of the thread title.
  2. #1522  
    zoti, do you have the black 650 antennas in without the screw driver? I just need the antenna itself.

    Thank you.
  3.    #1523  
    I will add them tonight. I only have a few.
  4. #1524  
    I ordered Friday NIGHT and it came monday in the Mail. Awesome service and the antenna is GREAT! Thanks Zoti...
    SE P900-->Treo 650 (Cingular)-->Qtek 9100-->Treo 650 (Unlocked)-->Treo 680 (Unlocked)-->Treo 650-->ATT Tilt-->Blackberry Curve-->?PRE
  5.    #1525  
    Nobody need to reorder. I take full responsibility for shipping.

    BTW, I replied to you email, ibellmd. I will ship you another antenna tomorrow.

    You guys have to understand that sometimes there are delays in the mail. Most of the time it's pretty fast but there could be problems. Sometimes it will get lost in the mail.

    All I ask is that you wait a reasonable amount of time before emailing me with "Where is my order #$#@#$!!!". I think I can say that no customer was left unhappy with the service I give. No one is throwing money away! Guaranteed.
  6. #1526  
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    All I ask is that you wait a reasonable amount of time before emailing me with "Where is my order #$#@#$!!!". I think I can say that no customer was left unhappy with the service I give. No one is throwing money away! Guaranteed.
    I can undestand your problems with shipping, especially via USPS, EVERY shipment I send from SC to Texas takes 7-10 days (including FedEx).

    I expected the same when I ordered 2 a couple weeks ago and was amazed that I ordered early Friday AM, Monday was a holiday, and they were delivered Tuesday morning.
  7.    #1527  
    There is no rule of thumb. Most are very fast to anywhere in the US but some places get delays and some are indeed lost in the mail.
  8. #1528  
    just made my order! thanks for the awesome product Zoti
  9. #1529  
    cool idea, but $30!! Maybe I am just cheap, or perhaps knowing the nature of cellular accessories and their margins.

    anyone have the link to the other maker of these?
    I'd like to compare the two. Gadgetlover maybe? I cant seem to find a link to them.

    Cool idea either way.
  10. #1530  
    Ok so I backtracked in this thread a bit because I have a 700 and ran across this post.
    Am I to assume correctly that after paying $30 for this antenna I am supposed to also purchase a dremel tool (or am I supposed to have one?) and modify it to fit my treo? I think I can deal with the antenna as it is.
    great idea for non700 owners though.
  11. #1531  
    Woof. He sells both the 650 and 700 antenna. This is if you have a 650 antenna you're wanting to put on your newley purchased 700.
  12.    #1532  
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Love84 View Post
    Woof. He sells both the 650 and 700 antenna. This is if you have a 650 antenna you're wanting to put on your newley purchased 700.
    What he said. I do the modification before shipping if you order the 700 version.
  13. #1533  
    yup yup I can't wait for my zoti antenna
  14. #1534  
    oh well color me ignorant. my apologies.
  15. #1535  
    I just put my order in night, as I am getting BACK into the Palm world with a Treo 650. (My second...) Personally, I think that the $30 asking price is pretty darn reasonable for all of the time and effort that went into putting these accessories together.

    The antenna has always been one of my big complaints about the pre-680 Treos, so I am really excited to see how this one will look with the antenna-mod. Thanks, Zoti for contributing such a great product to the community.

    TMann
  16. #1536  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    cool idea, but $30!! Maybe I am just cheap, or perhaps knowing the nature of cellular accessories and their margins.

    I understand your concern. I don't have any idea what kind of margin zoti is making (and it's none of my business), but consider that he's not pumping out 1.2 million of these in a factory in China. There is an enormous difference in COGS between something mass produced and these antennas, which are probably being punched out in hundred lots.

    It was painful for me to fork out $3x.xx, but I'm not disappointed what I got for my money.
  17. #1537  
    I didn't even think about the price...what do most people pay for some 3rd party software....a nice case (don't even think Vaja!)! Or a Bluetooth headset!

    This purchase works great...installation was painless....and now my plain vanilla Treo 650 (with a skin-it decal) looks custom!

    I got one of the first antenna's out there...order #176...had a problem...had great customer service...and the new one fits perfect...and looks great. Plus now I can fit the Treo any way I want into a horizontal case!
  18. #1538  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_meezers View Post
    I didn't even think about the price...what do most people pay for some 3rd party software....a nice case (don't even think Vaja!)! Or a Bluetooth headset!

    This purchase works great...installation was painless....and now my plain vanilla Treo 650 (with a skin-it decal) looks custom!

    I got one of the first antenna's out there...order #176...had a problem...had great customer service...and the new one fits perfect...and looks great. Plus now I can fit the Treo any way I want into a horizontal case!
    The perfect answer, IMHO. (We're dealing with a multinational conglomerate here whose "shipping department" is his living room. He's doing a great job on ALL counts.)
  19.    #1539  
    Quote Originally Posted by cockroachfarm View Post
    The perfect answer, IMHO. (We're dealing with a multinational conglomerate here whose "shipping department" is his living room. He's doing a great job on ALL counts.)
    It's actually my dining room :P
  20. #1540  
    I got mine a couple weeks ago, and it is working perfectly! It took me all of 2-3 minutes to take out the old antenna and install the new one. VERY EASY and if you've ever used a screwdriver before you will be able to do it VERY QUICKLY.

    One suggestion I have on installation. I removed the battery before I installed it, just to be safe. I didn't see that anywhere in the instructions, but I'd rather not take the chance of having ANY electricity flowing through the Treo before starting the "operation".

    As far as the price goes, I think it's a steal. There were only two reasons that I was even considering upgrading from the 650. One was EVDO, the other was to get an antenna-less form factor. Considering that the new phone would have cost me $200-$300, I think it's a good deal. Beside that, I can imagine that it takes more that a few minutes to manufacture these, and they are VERY HIGH IN QUALITY, so it's a worthwhile investment if you care about the look of it and don't have buckets of cash to shell out for a new device.
    PalmPilot Professional -> Handspring Visor Deluxe (Blue) -> Samsung SPH-I300 -> Sony Clie PEG-SJ30 -> Sony Clie PEG-SJ33 -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Palm Pre

Posting Permissions