Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26667172737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1638
    How can I determine the signal strength on 700p and 750? Any ideas. Figured someone in here would know since there has been some reference to strength numbers of 89, 93, etc.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKTucker View Post
    How can I determine the signal strength on 700p and 750? Any ideas. Figured someone in here would know since there has been some reference to strength numbers of 89, 93, etc.
    I have been using the hash codes found here successfully.
    Quote Originally Posted by labboypro View Post
    I have been using the hash codes found here successfully.
    The higher the RSSI, the worse the signal. Correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by JKTucker View Post
    The higher the RSSI, the worse the signal. Correct?
    For CDMA the lower the number the better. The range is -105 to 0.
    (The values are negative, so the smaller negative number is actually a higher value)

For GSM the higher the better with a range of 6 to approx 35
    Last edited by johncc; 01/20/2007 at 09:08 PM.
    Hi,

today my short antenna arrived (Order-ID 671), and Im very happy with it. Looks so great!
    Zoti, thank You very much for the fast delivery to Germany.

Greetings

Jutta
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Got mine 3 days after ordering. Took less than a minute to install. The fit is almost great It's a millimeter short in front and a millimeter long in back. RSSI hasn't changed.

Great product.
  7.    #1507  
    I ran out of the following:

Black antennas for all models. I'm checking on the possibility of getting more but I'm not sure at the moment.

Torx #5 screw drivers. Should get some next week. When I have a delivery date I will put the antennas + Torx screwdriver back for order.

So at the moment I have Blue / Gray Treo 650/700 antennas.
  8.    #1508  
    Torx #5 screwdrivers will be back in stock on Thursday 1/25/07. I will also add some Black antennas to the stock.
    Took less than a minute to install. The fit is PERFECT.
  10.    #1510  
    Let's put it this way. I got REALLY good at gluing.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Got my antenna today, literally took less than a minute, SWEET...is all I can say. no more pokey knub when I'm at the gym
    Quote Originally Posted by cockroachfarm View Post
    Took less than a minute to install. The fit is PERFECT.
    I couldn't have put it any better myself. Excellent product/job, zoti!

PS. I ordered the grey antenna and it is a perfect match for my Cingular Treo. I also use the phone in a Covertec leather flip case. Now the antenna is absolutely flush with the top of this case, and I don't get poked in the waist anymore when it rotates on my belt clip. Hooray!
    Cingular Treo 650 - Firmware 1.31 - Software 1.15-CNG - Hardware A
    Quote Originally Posted by parkinni View Post
    I couldn't have put it any better myself. Excellent product/job, zoti!

PS. I ordered the grey antenna and it is a perfect match for my Cingular Treo. I also use the phone in a Covertec leather flip case. Now the antenna is absolutely flush with the top of this case, and I don't get poked in the waist anymore when it rotates on my belt clip. Hooray!
    After reading some of the posts in this thread I was actually prepared to live with a tiny bit of overhang on at least one edge (a horror to an anal-retentive, obsessive-compulsive like me), but as I said, this little gem fits perfectly! What a great project; what perseverance. Kudos to you, zoti - you deserve everything you reap from this endeavour.
  14.    #1514  
    Thanks guys. I'm just trying to make everyone happy. I can say that I really enjoy this little project. I love the whole online store / customer service thing.
  15.    #1515  
    Torx #5 screw drivers and black antennas are back in stock. The black antennas are on low supply so order fast to get yours.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Hey Zoti- are you planning a second run of the original, or a revised model? I want 2, but we haven't won powerball yet! (They're not expensive, just can't afford them right now)
    Handspring Visor==>Handspring Visor Deluxe==>Treo 270==>Treo 600==>Treo 650... I loves my Treo- I loves it gooooood!
  17.    #1517  
    I still have quite a bit of stock left but I'm almost all out of Black antennas.

The probable changes in the next run will be a better fit and a unified model for both 650 and 700.
    Trying to search this thread sucks. Everytime I click on a search result it takes me to post 1.

I want to know if Zoti's antenna that I purchased for my 650 will work on the 700wx? I'm thinking about ugrading to it now that my headphone jack gave up.
    I think the 700 models need to have a little notch cut out of the antenna for it to fit. You can DIY and zoti can probably tell you what to do.