Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24646970717273747576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1638
  1.    #1461  
    Quote Originally Posted by PepMom View Post
    Zoti,

Received a shipment containing 1 Short Antenna for Treo 650-Blue w/torx #5screwdriver in today's mail.

Thanks!

However, I do not know if this was the original shipment (i.e., order# 524) that you stated shipped/mailed Monday, December 12, 2006, or the one you recently mailed/shipped out on Tuesday, January 2, 2007 as a replacement.

Anyway of my knowing by looking at the enclosed invoice?

While it didn't arrive in time to give as the x-mas gift that I wanted to surprise my brother with, I'm glad that one finally arrived & I'm sure he'll be thrilled as well

Either way thanks for the Xlnt Customer Service

P.S. if it's the original one & I receive the replacement later on or vice/verser I'll contact you for return instructions.

Again, thanks,
    Yeah. Just ship it back to me.
    Hey Zoti,

I left a message via your contact us page, but did not get any response in last 24 hours.

Anyways, I just wanted you to know I didn't get any order number/confirmation email from you guys. Any status on my order would be great. Thanks.
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
  3.    #1463  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACHlLLES View Post
    Hey Zoti,

I left a message via your contact us page, but did not get any response in last 24 hours.

Anyways, I just wanted you to know I didn't get any order number/confirmation email from you guys. Any status on my order would be great. Thanks.
    I have a temp email address set for contacts at the moment until I solve the contact us page problems.

How would I know who you are? Please post your order number.
  4.    #1464  
    BTW, You could also log in to your account at TreoAntenna.com and see the status of your order there.
    Only email I got was from Paypal after the order. Would the Invoice ID be the order number you are talking about?

Love both
    Only email I got was from Paypal after the order. Would the Invoice ID be the order number you are talking about?
    If you go into your account on treoantenna.com, details of your order will be there including an order number.
    I got it. Didn't know I had to click on my account to page to check the status. Thanks for the information guys. Says it was shipped 2 days ago! Hope it gets here soon

Love both
    Hey Zoti please tell me that is your product at MTDN?
    Quote Originally Posted by dlboyd41 View Post
    Hey Zoti please tell me that is your product at MTDN?
    MTDN = http://mytreo.net/ for those who might not have known. (I didn't!)
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic View Post
    MTDN = http://mytreo.net/ for those who might not have known. (I didn't!)
    Yeah... i spent like an hour looking for that too.... i thought it was like a trade convention.
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    The review at MTDN is what sent me to search here and led me to this thread. I had completely forgotten, as I got caught up reading most of the 74 pages of this mini-drama (the highs and lows were gripping!)

Odd that the last couple posts were conveniently there to lead me back to where I was suppose to be...ordering the antenna
    About a 1/32' or 1/64" inch gap at the back. Slight overlap all the way around - only 1/64" or less, I think.
    I noticed this too. I think people experiencing this problem ought to loosen the screw very slightly. I believe that after installing the new antenna, tightening the screw too much will bring the antenna housing closer together; this may be causing the overhang.

I have to say, I just installed mine today, and I think this is a terrific mod!!! One thing though, I have shaky hands, and there was no way that the warranty sticker was going to stay intact. I only hope that if I have to get a new phone through my warranty, that someone will have reproduced these stickers!
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
  13.    #1474  
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetoad View Post
    I only hope that if I have to get a new phone through my warranty, that someone will have reproduced these stickers!
    mmm... That's not a bad idea...
    Just got mne today also. I just screwed over the palm sticker though. Did I just void my phone's warranty? I mean, I do have insurance so I'll just tell them I lost it will solve the problem in my case if there is any accidents in future.

Anyways, I would say the reception did go slightly a notch, but have to say I love the looks on it. If I have to grade zotis work, I'd give him A- since the cap of the antenna isn't exactly "perfect" but then again, you can't always get what you want!

Great job Zoti. BTW I'll order another if my wife changes her mind, since she thinks it was waste of money me getting one. Who knows if she will change her mind when she sees it on my pimped WX!

Love both
    Just got mne today also. I just screwed over the palm sticker though. Did I just void my phone's warranty? I mean, I do have insurance so I'll just tell them I lost it will solve the problem in my case if there is any accidents in future.
    You only voided your warranty if they actually check for the sticker. I think you'd have a hard time explaining how you lost it since they could say you shouldn't have disassembled the device. Regardless, I wouldn't worry about it.
    I don't know if most of you visit mytreo.net but I was just on there and Zoti (Tomer Litvin) is on the front page of their Treo Accessories Review. Way to go Mr. Litvin and congrats on the props.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    You only voided your warranty if they actually check for the sticker. I think you'd have a hard time explaining how you lost it since they could say you shouldn't have disassembled the device. Regardless, I wouldn't worry about it.
    That's like saying you are only commiting a crime if you get caught. C'mon now, lets not spread that kind of attitude. Changing the antenna would appear to void the warranty.

I'm sure what you really meant was that the warranty will be honored unless they actually check for the sticker.

I think that sticker is the way they have to tell if you have been inside your device, which you are not supposed to do, at least if you expect them to honor the warranty. Whether or not they check the sticker and whether or not they refuse to honor the warranty because it is missing is anybody's guess.
    Last edited by westronic; 01/13/2007 at 01:49 PM.
    Why shouldn't we have the warranty honoured when all we are doing is removing and replacing a screw.
    I'm sure what you really meant was that the warranty will be honored unless they actually check for the sticker.

I think that sticker is the way they have to tell if you have been inside your device, which you are not supposed to do, at least if you expect them to honor the warranty. Whether or not they check the sticker and whether or not they refuse to honor the warranty because it is missing is anybody's guess.
    Correct, that was the implication of my post.