Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22626768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1638
    Quote Originally Posted by vivi View Post
    I detached it and wrapped it around Zoti's antenna and put it back in my Treo650.
    vivi,

Can you be specific about what you did. I gather that you just wrapped the old element around Zoti's. Did you make any electrical connection between the two?

Thanks
    I simply wrapped it around Zoti antenna by not removing zoti sticker.So it is 2 layers of sticker.Beneath is Zoti's.
    Just only place the gold plate in contact with Zoti's gold plate.No glue and no other thing was done.
    Quote Originally Posted by vivi View Post
    I simply wrapped it around Zoti antenna by not removing zoti sticker.So it is 2 layers of sticker.Beneath is Zoti's.
    Just only place the gold plate in contact with Zoti's gold plate.No glue and no other thing was done.
    Tried it, but did not work for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Tried it, but did not work for me.
    Sorry,but it does work for me.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Zoti, I was order #17 and wrote to you from the website about the gap problem. Did you receive my message?
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
  6.    #1426  
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ster View Post
    Zoti, I was order #17 and wrote to you from the website about the gap problem. Did you receive my message?
    When?

The last email I have from you is from Nov 9th.

I sent you a PM.
    Zoti, I also wrote you twice recently regarding order #22. Once directly to customerservice@treoantenna.com
    (on 12/19) and then again through your web site early this week. Haven't received a reply either. Seems like you are still having email problems.
    Last edited by jrfaris; 12/29/2006 at 10:00 AM.
  8.    #1428  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrfaris View Post
    Zoti, I also wrote you twice recently regarding order #22. Once directly to customerservice@treoantenna.com
    (on 12/19) and then again through your web site early this week. Haven't received a reply either. Seems like you are still having email problems.
    I sent you a reply email.
  9.    #1429  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrfaris View Post
    I sent you an email.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    I sent you an email.
    Actually two emails. I replied to one of them. Please confirm that you received the reply.
    Last edited by jrfaris; 12/29/2006 at 04:06 PM.
    Yeah, I sent an email and didn't get an answer...no biggie though. I was just wondering if the crooked cap deal was taken care of if I was to order an antenna today, but I ordered one anyhow.
  12.    #1432  
    There seem to be a problem with email sent through the website. I'm working with my web hosting company to solve this.

Please contact me via PM if you have any questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic View Post
    My order (number 620) is on the way. Since I am on the west coast, I guess I gain a day or two on the shipping time compared to other parts of the U.S.

I am anxious as my current antenna is getting loose - I'll be able to replace it before it breaks and get a lower profile at the same time.
    The above was on 12/26. I just got it today. Very nice. Not a perfect fit, but close. No discernible change in signal strength.

About a 1/32' or 1/64" inch gap at the back. Slight overlap all the way around - only 1/64" or less, I think.

It's kind of weird, in a good way, to not have the antenna to grab to pull the device out of my pocket.
    Last edited by westronic; 12/30/2006 at 01:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    Let me know if it arrives in the next few days. If it doesn't then contact me again and we will work it out.

Zoti,

I have sent u an email at the designated email address u gave me.

In short mail delivery for today came/went & still "NO" delivery concerning order # 524
  15.    #1435  
    Quote Originally Posted by PepMom View Post
    Zoti,

I have sent u an email at the designated email address u gave me.

In short mail delivery for today came/went & still "NO" delivery concerning order # 524
    I got the email and will resolve the issue. I will reply to you directly.
    Another very satisfied customer here.

Ordered on Saturday, 12/23 and received it on Friday, 12/29. Considering that Monday was Xmas and I'm in New England, that was fast.

Like westronic a couple of posts back, I describe my fit as very nice -- not perfect, but darn close. I have an ever so slight gap in the back, but nothing that I will lose any sleep over.

No discernible change in signal strength.
    Zoti,

Got the following when trying to PM you.

zoti has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Zoti,

I received my antenna over the weekend and would like to thank you for 1. this great product. My treo looks so much better without the stub antenna and my reception seems to be as good as the stub antenna. and 2. for your speedy shipping and delivery of my order.

I will definitely buy more of the Zoti Antennas in the future as well as recommend it to my family and friends with treos.

Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Mike
    I am sorry to report that after a few days of switching from the Zoti antenna back to my stock antenna that my reception is definitely better with the stock one. I live in an area with a marginal Cingular signal. In this area the stock antenna gives me 1 or 2 bars while the Zoti antenna says No signal - SOS only.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)