Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2161666768697071727374757681 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1638
    Zoti,

I just received the antennas! Thank you so much! My project might just have some hope =). I am completely grateful. Iíve never experience such generosity and great customer service from any seller! Hats off to you Sir. I canít wait to get home and get started again!
  2.    #1402  
    Glad I could help. Make sure to post pictures when you are done.
    My order (number 620) is on the way. Since I am on the west coast, I guess I gain a day or two on the shipping time compared to other parts of the U.S.

I am anxious as my current antenna is getting loose - I'll be able to replace it before it breaks and get a lower profile at the same time.
    Sorry to say but I took out my Zoti antenna and put the original one back in. At my house I have a weak signal to begin with. With the Zoti antenna I get no service with the message "SOS only." With the stock antenna I get 2 bars.

Very bummed that I had to pick function over form.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    I think it's the holiday season. Realisticly you are only looking at 6 business days. Let me know when you get it. It will probably arrive in a day or two.
    My #475 order was supposedly shipped on Dec 9, but I STILL haven't received it, as of Dec 28. It's been 3 business weeks. If I don't receive it by tomorrow, I'll just revoke the payment, no offense.

Perhaps you can offer tracking number option (costs like $1-2 at USPS) in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Sorry to say but I took out my Zoti antenna and put the original one back in. At my house I have a weak signal to begin with. With the Zoti antenna I get no service with the message "SOS only." With the stock antenna I get 2 bars.

Sorry to hear this. My house is also in a poor coverage area but my Zoti antenna performs as well as the stock. Maybe there is something wrong with the antenna you received?
    Zoti

Just recieved my antenna, looks sweet, the color is not the same as the factory but i actually like it alot better. I dont know if this has been brought up yet, but i know some people were having problems with the atenna fitment on the back and what not, however it seems that is the hole that is pre=drilled on the Zoti antenna, if it were a bit higher the fitment would be perfect. Its not bad right now but when i first place it in, it fits amazing. As the screw goes in, it lifts it up a bit. I looked at the factory and the whole looks a little bigger, there for allowing more play for position. Im wondering if i just drill out the whole in the Zoti a bit more if we would be all good.

Besides that the antenna is great.
  8.    #1408  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmcrash View Post
    My #475 order was supposedly shipped on Dec 9, but I STILL haven't received it, as of Dec 28. It's been 3 business weeks. If I don't receive it by tomorrow, I'll just revoke the payment, no offense.

Perhaps you can offer tracking number option (costs like $1-2 at USPS) in the future.
    Send me a message through my website and I will send you a replacement. Tracking through USPS is usless. You don't get any tracking at all. It only tells you when it was finally delivered.
    I don't get it. I sent u three emails via your web site (i.e., 12/22, 12/23 & again on 12/26) concerning order #524 & u haven't responded. So I guess I need to vent publically. As I stated in my earlier emails my second order (#524) was a a x-mas gift. It was ordered on 12/12. Your web site shows it shipped 12/18, but as today nothing. As I stated in my emails the 1st antenna was GR8 love it. Love it so much that I decided to get a Blue 650 for my sibling as a gift well u can read my emails as to how disappointed I was/am not being able to give my brother a x-mas gift that he really wanted.

Please tell me what I need to do or should I just revoke payment as well.

Thanks,

12/12/2006 Processing PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; $41.85)]
    12/12/2006 Pending Zoti-just wanted to say that I'm satisfied w/your first attempt at this product.

I initially order a Black One for my 650 last Thursday, December 7 (i.e., order#371) arrived today Tuesday, December 12.

Installation w/minor gap flawless my younger brother flipped & loved it. So I'm playing Santa Claus & placing a Christmas order for his 650 (shh it's a surprise).

Xlnt customer satisfaction, please keep up the GR8 product/service support.

Hopefully us Treonauts w/make u a $mall fortune.

Happy Holiday.
    12/18/2006 Shipped Batch status update
    Last edited by PepMom; 12/28/2006 at 05:34 PM.
  10.    #1410  
    It was indded shipped on the 18th. Why it didn't get to you by Christmas? I don't really know. I guess it's because of the holiday season.

I didn't get any of those emails or I would have responded to them immidietly as I always do. I did get emails from others during those dates so I'm not sure what exactly happend there.

Give it a few more days. If it doesn't arrive by then then contact me through the email address I sent you via PM and we will resolve the problem.
    Thanks for the swift response. At this junction waiting a few more days won't really matter as the gift is late in coming.

I am concern that the first order (i.e., #371) ordered/arrived in about a weeks timeframe w/o a hitch during the holiday frenzy.

As for the emails, yes that is weird & explains why I never received any responses, however after each email inquiry that was submitted I got this response from your web site:

http://www.treoantenna.com/shop/imag...n_on_board.gif
    Your inquiry has been successfully sent to the Store Owner.

Anyhow again thanks for responding.

I'll check once again the mail tomorrow & Saturday as well . If nothing shows up I'll send you an email as you suggested to the address provided.
  12.    #1412  
    Let me know if it arrives in the next few days. If it doesn't then contact me again and we will work it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post

It happened to me too.
    I used keyguard time and the popup meter of keyguard time showed signal strength was about 2-4 bar lower than original one.
    (The full strength of keyguard time popup meter is 32 bar.With original antenna it was around 14-21 and with Zoti's antenna it was around 10-16.)

But I have 2 original antennas.
    I then explored one original antenna and found a boost sticker wrapped around the core of original antenna.
    I detached it and wrapped it around Zoti's antenna and put it back in my Treo650.
    With this modification,my Treo's signal strength with Zoti's antenna is as equal as original antenna.
    Hope this help.
  14.    #1414  
    Quote Originally Posted by vivi View Post
    It happened to me too.
    I used keyguard time and the popup meter of keyguard time showed signal strength was about 2-4 bar lower than original one.
    (The full strength of keyguard time popup meter is 32 bar.With original antenna it was around 14-21 and with Zoti's antenna it was around 10-16.)

I then explored one original antenna and found a boost sticker wrapped around the core of original antenna.
    I detached it and wrapped it around Zoti's antenna and put it back in my Treo650.
    With this modification,my Treo's signal strength with Zoti's antenna is as equal as original antenna.
    Hope this help.
    What boost sticker? AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $there$ $is$ $no$ $boost$ $sticker$ $on$ $the$ $original$ $treo$ $antenna$. $Can$ $you$ $post$ $a$ $picture$ $of$ $it$?
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    What boost sticker? AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $there$ $is$ $no$ $boost$ $sticker$ $on$ $the$ $original$ $treo$ $antenna$. $Can$ $you$ $post$ $a$ $picture$ $of$ $it$?
    These 2 pictures show.
    Left to Right :
    1.My another original antenna,
    2.The explored original antenna, boost sticker is wraped around the black core.
    3.My Zoti's antenna modified by wrapping sticker from original antenna,side view and antero-posterior view.

The original boost sticker is thicker and larger than Zoti's boost sticker and it is attached to the original antenna by a tiny screw .
    I had to trim some sticker edge to fit Zoti's antenna.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  16.    #1416  
    It's not a booster sticker. That is the actual antenna. It connects with a screw to a piece of metal which makes contact with the phones mother board. Wrapping it around the short antenna have no effect on reception.
    Quote Originally Posted by vivi View Post
    Hope this help.
    Unfortunately, with the photo's being out of focus, it doesn't allow me to see the details. I would be interested in the "boost sticker" to resolve my own minor signal loss. Does anybody know anything more about it. Presumably it's an after-market mod?

EDIT : Zoti's reply #1417 seems to answer my questions.
    Last edited by johncc; 12/28/2006 at 08:49 PM.
    I guess the question is... Why did vivi observe improved reception from the modified antenna?
    Sorry,I have no camera exept the camera on my treo.

I don't know what actually it is but it can be spread and there is zigzag wire embedded.
    I wrapped this to Zoti's antenna and it solved my problem.

You can explore the original anttena to see what it is and see if the reception is better by yourself if you have problem as me.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I guess the question is... Why did vivi observe improved reception from the modified antenna?
    I observe the pop up meter of Keyguard time.

Using original antenna I never had a dropped out connection along the way home,80 kilometers of driving.
    But first day using Zoti's antenna,my treo dropped my call 3 times along the way home,so I return using the original since then.

But I love Zoti's antenna so much and think of moding.
    After moding and using modified Zoti's antenna as descrived above, no dropping anymore.

For info with love of it.
    Sorry if it is any of my mistake.