Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1757626364656667686970717277 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1638
    Zoti, have you considered using delivery confirmation on your shipments? It's not very expensive and could save you some grief.

Also a good idea for anyone returning an item to do that as well...or better yet, require a signature. Any time I send something back to a company, whether it's for exchange, repair or refund...I always make sure to use some sort of confirmation to protect myself.

Zoti, you might even want to require that as part of your return process.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    Are you a man or a woman? :P
    Ill be whatever you want me to be <3

Quote Originally Posted by madman4you View Post
    Zoti,

I hope this negative feedback as fare as the antennas reception is not a forcast of what to expect with my antenna.
    I have faith that your product will stand up to your name, just want to say the product looks sweet and i cant wait to get it.

order #547, do you know the status my friend?
    Count me in for another of the "My reception hasnt changed at all" category... Shun the non-believers...

EDIT:

Random request.... can anyone with a 700 & zoti take a top down picture? I've got no gap on my antenna... but i can't get the damn thing to cover the whole top of the antenna base.... I probably just need to force twist it a lil bit, or screw my screw in tighter... but I'm afraid to do both until I know its capable of fitting a bit different.
    Last edited by FuManChuu; 12/17/2006 at 01:35 PM.
    I have a 650 and will say that I can't tell any difference in reception from this one and the original one. As with everything wireless, the environment may play a roll. There have been way too many state that they have not seen a decrease in reception for there to be a problem with Zoti's antennae. If reception were a problem, I am absolutely positive that more and more would be complaining. You nearly always hear the negative on these boards and not the positive.

Excellent product, great customer service!!
  4.    #1324  
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    Ill be whatever you want me to be <3

Count me in for another of the "My reception hasnt changed at all" category... Shun the non-believers...

EDIT:

Random request.... can anyone with a 700 & zoti take a top down picture? I've got no gap on my antenna... but i can't get the damn thing to cover the whole top of the antenna base.... I probably just need to force twist it a lil bit, or screw my screw in tighter... but I'm afraid to do both until I know its capable of fitting a bit different.
    The 700 front case lacks the rail that the 650 has (it has one on the back part of the case). This makes a perfect match more difficult but it is possible.
    Well I don't wanna push it to hard and snap the top from the base.... but rest assured when I come a week from now and tell you it broke it shipping... I'm lying.
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
  6.    #1326  
    Post a picture. I'll see what can be done.
    To close the book on this, Zoti has provided a full refund for my purchase. I have no complaints, and hope he continues to be successful in serving the TC community. Just want all to know of the positive resolution by Zoti.
    Thanks.
  8.    #1328  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmybob View Post
    To close the book on this, Zoti has provided a full refund for my purchase. I have no complaints, and hope he continues to be successful in serving the TC community. Just want all to know of the positive resolution by Zoti.
    Thanks.
    I told you I will make it right. I just hope that one day the antennas will show up.
    sweet, i am 566 just ordered this morning, thanks zoti
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    Random request.... can anyone with a 700 & zoti take a top down picture?
    Craptastic webcam pic...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by labboypro View Post
    Craptastic webcam pic...
    Quote Originally Posted by labboypro View Post
    Craptastic webcam pic...
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Hi Zoti

Just wanted to update you. Got my antenna today 18th Dec, having been ordered 7th Dec. Not bad to Cardiff, Wales, UK at this time of year!

Antenna is superb! looked like there was going to be a gap at the back, but gentle pressure and bingo - clicked into place perfectly. Initial impresions are a slight reduction in signal strength in my home, but not significantly so.

I'm well impressed, and hoping to post an article on Palm 24/7 about it.

Thanks

Statto
    Number 570 here. Ordered 2.

I am away from home on business right now. Looking forward to seeing both antennas when I get home.

Then I have head out again on Jan 2nd for a short time.

A Zoti antenna on the 650 and 700p and the Seidio 3200mAh battery in each and the Helix holster for each one.

Will that be the bomb or what? Can you say "bling" for the Treo?

Zoti,

I've been sending emails regarding the order #12 (replying to your email address you used to answer my original replacement request) and from treoantenna.com contact form but have got no answers so I had no other way but posting here.

Could you please tell me where / how I should contact you??

I need a replacement for a blue antenna (for 700p). This was due to odd top panel placement and other issues. I have sent the antennas (original defective unit and the replacement units) back to you already.
  16.    #1337  
    Quote Originally Posted by coelacanth View Post
    Zoti,

I've been sending emails regarding the order #12 (replying to your email address you used to answer my original replacement request) and from treoantenna.com contact form but have got no answers so I had no other way but posting here.

Could you please tell me where / how I should contact you??

I need a replacement for a blue antenna (for 700p). This was due to odd top panel placement and other issues. I have sent the antennas (original defective unit and the replacement units) back to you already.
    Since the fiasco I had with Time Warner I did have some problems with the email but if you contact me through the website I should get it.

The last email I have from you is from 11/21 and I replied saying I will send a replacement (which I did).

I will send you an email from the correct email address so we can solve this problem.
    I couldnt resist and kept shaving off the corners some more. Went back to round edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
    I couldnt resist and kept shaving off the corners some more. Went back to round edge.
    wow. That looks good. Can you take a marco shot from the top down? I like the rounded look but wouldn\'t want to see any gaps between the antenna and the phone body.
    OK folks....

Time for a field report. I received my Zoti Shortie Antenna on 11/20/2006.

So it's been almost a full month that I've been using a Zoti-fied Treo. I'm happy to report that I have ZERO complaints! The difference in my signal strength is extremely negligible. I really don't notice any speed issues while surfing the internets and I haven't dropped a single call.

I'm a heavy data user as well... I surf online while waiting in traffic and at stoplights everyday and usually whenever I have a free minute, I'm online on my Treo.

KUDOS TO ZOTI ON A FINE PRODUCT!

This ones a keeper!

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........