Page 66 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1656616263646566676869707176 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1638
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Gadget plus, to stick up for a competitor (rightly, imho) shows a lot of class. Good on you!
    Handspring Visor==>Handspring Visor Deluxe==>Treo 270==>Treo 600==>Treo 650... I loves my Treo- I loves it gooooood!
    All fine and admirable, for sure. I'm sure Zoti is busy. However, he had time to send at least 6 emails assuring me. It would have taken less time to process the requested refund.

I'm not even trying to be a hard-a$$. I have the highest regard for innovators and entrepreneurs like Zoti and Gadget. But I also have high regard for promises. I'm just waiting for one to be kept.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    I will be away from Wed. Dec 13th until Sat. Dec 16th. I will ship all current orders tomorrow and all orders from Tuesday until Sunday will ship on Monday.

I won't be able to answer emails as well.
    It appears that ZOTI is on vacation for a while.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    jimmybob, can you confirm that the returned antennas were delivered? Or are you saying that that is the reason zoti has given for not providing a refund (that he hasn't received the antennas, yet)?
    Coming atcha from Phil a del phi a

Nokia 6160 --> Sony Ericsson T610 --> Treo 700p
    For a 700p with sprint that would be blue color right?
    Blue is the closest match for 700p. That's what I have.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Got my Zoti antenna today. Simple install. No reduction in signal strength. I am a happy Treo 650 user!!!
    I tried a black and a blue Zoti on my Sprint 700wx (same color as 700p) and the blue matches closer. The black looks fine, but doesn't blend in as well. The gray would stand out IMO on a 700 series.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    My replacement Black antenna just arrived today (after 14 days! haha so much for airmail ), and the fit is a bit tight. Maybe because of the coating on my Black Tie? Anyways, the signal is about _half_ of the stock one and my previous broken shortie antenna. Uh...strange? Going to do some more tests first...

EDIT: Actually, on second thought, that may have something to do with a huge storm we just had that knocked over a lot of stuff (like parts of my house). Need to check again...
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ View Post
    EDIT: Actually, on second thought, that may have something to do with a huge storm we just had that knocked over a lot of stuff (like parts of my house). Need to check again...
    Probably so. Mine went in fine, and the signal is excellent.

A Zotified Black Tie might just be the finest phone ever made.

http://johnacraft.com/images/photoalbum/1/Dsc02848.jpg
    hehehe nice! But you seem to have quite a gap on yours. Mine doesn't have that and it's flush. Pics later today after I get home from school (ugh review sessions X.X).
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ View Post
    hehehe nice! But you seem to have quite a gap on yours. Mine doesn't have that and it's flush. Pics later today after I get home from school (ugh review sessions X.X).
    Well, it just got here this morning (long story, still ticked). I haven't had time to tweak it - just synced it up so we could switch over from Verizon before the billing cycle rolled over.
  13.    #1313  
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
    Zoti,

What are the chances that the antenna film will still work if it is placed on top center behind the SDcard? What I would like to do get a Treo casing, shave the antenna part completely off. Relocate the antenna film behind the SDcard and fabricate a plastic mold to cover the hole where the antenna part used to be. I donít know how the end finish is gonna look but Iíd like to give it a try. Any input is appreciated. Thank you.
    I think it will work. If you can take the film off the antenna in one piece.

I thought about producing a replacement case with the antenna built into it and no sign of the antenna at all but it is way too complicated both to produce and to replace the case.
  14.    #1314  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmybob View Post
    I hate to write this, as I've been trying for several days to privately get Zoti to honor his guarantee. First, I thank him for his efforts in producing his antenna. I am NOT a Zoti basher at all. I was one of the first to order and install.

The results were horrible and I PM'ed Zoti the results. Almost 1/3 less reception. He concluded it was a faulty antenna and sent another. I agreed to try it rather than ask for a refund. I did...same terrible results. He sent a return envelope with the replacement, and instructed me to return both and I would be given a prompt refund. This was over two weeks ago. Nothing. He claims he hasn't received them. Several emails asking me to wait, and I did. I told him over the weekend that today I would post this incident. I regretfully do so.

So: Poor product performance. No 100% satisfaction guarantee. No refund. I'm disappointed, because I wanted this to work, and I want to trust TC people like Zoti to honor their word. Maybe he's just a sub-par detail guy and lost the antennas. Or maybe the USPS really didn't deliver. Either way, I'm out the money and am NOT 100% satisfied.
    I have told you that I will take care of it but I think it is only fare that you should wait until I receive the product back. Most companies will not refund your money if the product got lost in the mail when you ship it back to them.

I will have a chance to go by the office later on tonight or tomorrow during the day. If the antennas still didn't arrive then I will assume they are lost in the mail and issue you a refund.

I hope this will resolve the issue.

BTW, I keep all returned envelopes so I know I didn't receive it.
    I am reluctantly going public with this in the hope that you will resolve my problem quickly.

I ordered 2 treo 650 Gray antennas. I have only received 1. It is order #370 on Nov. 30th.

I have emailed you repeatedly both on your website and through private emails. You assured me that you would mail out the 2nd antenna before you went on vacation. I still have not received the 2nd antenna. I have sent another request on your website.

Please, please mail out the 2nd antenna.
  16.    #1316  
    Quote Originally Posted by climber_rich View Post
    I am reluctantly going public with this in the hope that you will resolve my problem quickly.

I ordered 2 treo 650 Gray antennas. I have only received 1. It is order #370 on Nov. 30th.

I have emailed you repeatedly both on your website and through private emails. You assured me that you would mail out the 2nd antenna before you went on vacation. I still have not received the 2nd antenna. I have sent another request on your website.

Please, please mail out the 2nd antenna.
    I said I will send you another one on Monday and I did. Please give US mail a chance to deliver.
    Ha, just taking the opportunity to holler a positive for Zoti.... Its a standard occurence in customer service...you only hear the negative reviews. I got 2 antennas (roughly 3 days after I ordered them), and they are both spot on

Be my babies daddy

EDIT:

I guess I need to change my sig now eh?
  18.    #1318  
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    Ha, just taking the opportunity to holler a positive for Zoti.... Its a standard occurence in customer service...you only hear the negative reviews. I got 2 antennas (roughly 3 days after I ordered them), and they are both spot on

Be my babies daddy

EDIT:

I guess I need to change my sig now eh?
    Are you a man or a woman? :P
    Zoti,

I hope this negative feedback as fare as the antennas reception is not a forcast of what to expect with my antenna.
    I have faith that your product will stand up to your name, just want to say the product looks sweet and i cant wait to get it.

order #547, do you know the status my friend?
  20.    #1320  
    I will try to get all proccessing orders out tomorrow morning. That means #515 and up to any order that will be received by midnight.