Page 65 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1555606162636465666768697075 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1638
  1.    #1281  
    Quote Originally Posted by ekthor View Post
    From Mexico to ZOTI: If you read this message, please reply to make an exception to ship some antennas TODAY to NEW JERSEY, a family member is coming next thursday Dec 21th (early in the morning) so the antennas must be there on Dec 20th. It's my only chance to avoid to wait so much time.

By the way the BLUE antenna is very nice and useful, as I posted, I was order #18 and I just got mine yesterday.
    I don't understand what you want me to do. Do you have another order? Do you need a replacement?

I will ship where you want me to but I'm leavng early tomorrow so I can't promise anything.

Let me know.
  2.    #1282  
    Quote Originally Posted by ekthor View Post
    I think I'll have to wait some weeks or months for the release 2...
    Ver. 2 will take some time.
    Which is Ver.2?
  4.    #1284  
    It doesn't exist. I'm saying it will take some time until I will have Ver. 2 of the antennas. Probably a few months.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    aznmode, what color did you order? I can't really tell from your pictures. I'd like to order one for my 700p, but I can't decide on color.

TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    It doesn't exist. I'm saying it will take some time until I will have Ver. 2 of the antennas. Probably a few months.
    Do you have changes identified? Are they functional?

On the plastic, you might consider a deeper texture as that would hide scratches a little better.
    Mine is blue as Zoti suggested.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Web Accept Payment Sent (ID # 595024629W791040T)

Business Name:
    TreoAntenna.com (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
    Email:
    customerservice@treoantenna.com

Total Amount:
    -$36.90 USD

Item Amount:
    $29.95 USD
    Shipping:
    $6.95 USD
    Handling:
    $0.00 USD
    Quantity:
    Item Title:
    TreoAntenna.com
    Invoice ID:
    Date:
    Dec. 8, 2006
    Time:
    16:38:39 PST
    Completed

Zoti I forgot my address...lol...when I sent payment...can I pm you my shipping address for my antenna????

Thanks
    Brian
    Zoti,

What are the chances that the antenna film will still work if it is placed on top center behind the SDcard? What I would like to do get a Treo casing, shave the antenna part completely off. Relocate the antenna film behind the SDcard and fabricate a plastic mold to cover the hole where the antenna part used to be. I donít know how the end finish is gonna look but Iíd like to give it a try. Any input is appreciated. Thank you.
    got mine, looks great, but there's about 2-3 RSSI difference, which is sad, because it looks great.
    I hate to write this, as I've been trying for several days to privately get Zoti to honor his guarantee. First, I thank him for his efforts in producing his antenna. I am NOT a Zoti basher at all. I was one of the first to order and install.

The results were horrible and I PM'ed Zoti the results. Almost 1/3 less reception. He concluded it was a faulty antenna and sent another. I agreed to try it rather than ask for a refund. I did...same terrible results. He sent a return envelope with the replacement, and instructed me to return both and I would be given a prompt refund. This was over two weeks ago. Nothing. He claims he hasn't received them. Several emails asking me to wait, and I did. I told him over the weekend that today I would post this incident. I regretfully do so.

So: Poor product performance. No 100% satisfaction guarantee. No refund. I'm disappointed, because I wanted this to work, and I want to trust TC people like Zoti to honor their word. Maybe he's just a sub-par detail guy and lost the antennas. Or maybe the USPS really didn't deliver. Either way, I'm out the money and am NOT 100% satisfied.
    FYI jimmybob

Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    I will be away from Wed. Dec 13th until Sat. Dec 16th. I will ship all current orders tomorrow and all orders from Tuesday until Sunday will ship on Monday.

I won't be able to answer emails as well.
    jimmybob, zoti seems like a very stand-up guy and I'm sure that he'll make good on his guarantee. He's sold many hundreds of antennas in less than a month and is probably quite busy.
    'ZERO' antenna is now $19.90
    With FREE
    - T5 screwdriver
    - 1 month Skype VoiceMail (while stock last)

Grab it fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
    Zoti,

What are the chances that the antenna film will still work if it is placed on top center behind the SDcard? What I would like to do get a Treo casing, shave the antenna part completely off. Relocate the antenna film behind the SDcard and fabricate a plastic mold to cover the hole where the antenna part used to be. I donít know how the end finish is gonna look but Iíd like to give it a try. Any input is appreciated. Thank you.
    http://www.autosound.fi/pmp/arska_pmp.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by nightlight View Post
    jimmybob, zoti seems like a very stand-up guy and I'm sure that he'll make good on his guarantee. He's sold many hundreds of antennas in less than a month and is probably quite busy.
    [I don't know jimmybob, and I've only been a zoti customer for a week.]

jimmybob clearly indicates that this has been an ongoing concern, and not something that just popped up as zoti was walking out the door for vacation.

Customer service is a difficult thing, and "100% satisfaction guarantee" is even more challenging. Jimmybob didn't insist on some special guarantee... but rather simply pointed to the advertised guarantee and asked zoti to honor it. Zoti could have gone the way of Zero and bundled his product promotion with restocking fees, disclaimers, etc., but he chose to offer this guarantee with his product. He needs to honor it, and in a timely manner.

My 1.5 cents.
    To try to show that I've attempted to be fair, here's a copy of email to Zoti from 11/27, verbatim
    Hey, Zoti,

Thanks for the replacement/substitute antenna. No improvement. I tried it on
    2 Treo 650 phones, both Cingular, both new. Very poor results. I get almost
    no reception (1 bar), down from 2-3.
    So I installed SignalMeter on each. Baseline with factory antenna on each
    was 9-10. With the short antenna, 6, sometimes 7. With no antenna, 4-5.

Really disappointed, since it looks good. But looks don't help in this case.
    Please process a refund to Paypal account

I'm keeping this off the TC Board, since it might just be Cingular, GSM, or
    the area I'm in. But it's a no-go as far as functionality is concerned.

I appreciate your prompt and excellent service.

Best,
    zoti is the man of word, no worries on this.

From my estimation. From the past 20days since he started selling & shipping out antennas, he is actually processing 20~25pcs per day average. During weekend, it should hit close to 80pcs.
    With this huge workload will set him off working to late nites, if he is doing this part-time.

Overlook, mistake and failure rate is inevitable.

Take a look on his webby.
    We are going to be away from 13-16 of Dec. Orders #515 and up will ship on Dec. 18th.
    Much respect to (Zoti's competitor) GadgetPlus for that last post!

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........