Page 63 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1638
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    The website is up and running and never been down. It's the email I'm having problems with and it seems like a new problem. I'm checking into it now.
    weird! I just checked again today and I keep getting the same gateway timeout. WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by tjdalton View Post
    weird! I just checked again today and I keep getting the same gateway timeout. WTF?

I just verified and yes, it is up & running. (www.treoantenna.com/shop)

James
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    weird....must be something with my internet here at work....i went online on my treo and had no problems getting to the site. stupid work....
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I've been following this project for ages, without posting or committing, but have decided to bite the bullet after reading generally rave reviews and reading about Zoti's excellent customer service. I'm in the UK so may have to wait a bit longer than you guys the other side of the pond, especially with Christmas around the corner.
    Statto
  5.    #1245  
    I ship the day after you order and to the UK it will take 5-10 days. You might still get it before christmas.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    I ship the day after you order and to the UK it will take 5-10 days. You might still get it before christmas.
    Excellent - thanks v much Zoti.....

Statto
    Hey Zoti,

I placed my order 2 days ago. I got a paypal confirmation Invoice ID 455. I assume thats my order #. Has it been shipped? I need to notify our receiving department here at work about when to expect it. Thank you.
  8.    #1248  
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    Hey Zoti... just a heads up. I'm Tyler Kollock order 469 (2 blue 700s 1 torx). Paypal took a massive dump while I was trying to do my transaction... so it went 90 percent through, ~4 times. I only have 1 order, for 2 units... just wanted to make sure nothing got doubled and mugged up.

Looking forward to the Christmas joy
    I got it. Will ship tomorrow.
  9.    #1249  
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
    Hey Zoti,

I placed my order 2 days ago. I got a paypal confirmation Invoice ID 455. I assume thats my order #. Has it been shipped? I need to notify our receiving department here at work about when to expect it. Thank you.
    It shipped this morning.
    Hello Zoti...have sent two emails in the last several days to the website and have not received a response...in reference to a poor fitting antenna...which has the cap broken off now. Can you tell me what is going to happen? Thanks...
    will the phone still be covered under warranty if the warranty sticker gets destroyed from trying to remove it?
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
    will the phone still be covered under warranty if the warranty sticker gets destroyed from trying to remove it?
    Why wouldn't it? The only thing that they could give you a hard time about is the antenna itself. All of the other warranty stickers are still in place.
    I ordered on a bit of a whim... a little customizing of my new 700wx. Antenna arrived promptly and was easy to install. Color match is poor. I ordered "gray" based on the product pic, and because my phone is most definitely not "black." However, zoti's antenna is considerably lighter.

http://www.myattitudesucks.com/fark/blackantenna.jpg

I suppose I could invoke the amazingly customer-friendly return policy and see if "black" is really the dark gray needed to match my phone. Hmmm...

Oh, and as for reception... still seems to work like before. Man this placebo tastes good!
  14.    #1255  
    Quote Originally Posted by labboypro View Post
    I ordered on a bit of a whim... a little customizing of my new 700wx. Antenna arrived promptly and was easy to install. Color match is poor. I ordered "gray" based on the product pic, and because my phone is most definitely not "black." However, zoti's antenna is considerably lighter.

http://www.myattitudesucks.com/fark/blackantenna.jpg

I suppose I could invoke the amazingly customer-friendly return policy and see if "black" is really the dark gray needed to match my phone. Hmmm...

Oh, and as for reception... still seems to work like before. Man this placebo tastes good!
    That is because it is not supposed to match the gray of the WX. It matches the gray of the GSM Treo650. The Treo 700wx antenna is darker gray and a better match would be the Blue antenna. The WX wasn't out yet when I designed the antennas.
    Hmm, I'm wondering if my replacement black antenna is shipped yet? In the meantime I tried to superglue back together my broken-in-the-mail antenna, and haha no way it's perfect. Has a big crack from where it broke, but it works, and I get full reception. Here's a teaser!

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/8...4005mi4.th.jpg

I think I could be the only person in the world with a Black Tie like this......at least I hope so!
    Last edited by +Kardboard+; 12/10/2006 at 03:57 AM.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
  16.    #1257  
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ View Post
    Hmm, I'm wondering if my replacement black antenna is shipped yet? In the meantime I tried to superglue back together my broken-in-the-mail antenna, and haha no way it's perfect. Has a big crack from where it broke, but it works, and I get full reception. Here's a teaser!

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/8...4005mi4.th.jpg

I think I could be the only person in the world with a Black Tie like this......at least I hope so!
    It did. What was the original order #? I can tell you when the replacement was shipped. Sorry for not remembering what nickname on TC corresponds to a customer on TA.
    Order #165. No worries, it's not your position to remember our nicknames haha
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Zoti,

Please confirm that you have shipped out the 2nd Antenna for order # 370 (Paid for 2 received 1).

Thanks.
    Zoti,

Please confirm that you have shipped out the 2nd Antenna for order # 370 (Paid for 2 received 1).

Thanks.