Page 61 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1151565758596061626364656671 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1638
    Quote Originally Posted by nightlight View Post
    I did a test today (and even made a video) comparing all three antennas and found the same thing as everyone else. Zoti = stock and the zero is clearly worse.
    I'll wait for the sequel.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercoffee1 View Post
    You call that objective evidence?
    RSSI numbers are the most objective measure. Post a link to the evidence that you gathered. Waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I'll wait for the sequel.
    Here's another one made by someone else. Let me know if you have trouble understanding this one too. http://www.palminsider.com/
    Hey Zoti, gonna shoot you an e-mail from your site too but wanted to let you know. I ordered a replacement for my antenna and just received it, but wanted the blue-gray antenna instead of the light gray... Please let me know what I should do... I might have found a buyer for the 2nd light gray antenna too, but lemme know what you wanna do...
    Thanks
    RSSI numbers are the most objective measure. Post a link to the evidence that you gathered. Waiting.
    apparently you did not read the sarcasm that I meant to convey (read smiley face). i agree about the RSSI numbers.
    Like the joke about DNA - "you call that evidence?"
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
    Here's another one made by someone else. Let me know if you have trouble understanding this one too. http://www.palminsider.com/
    No. That ones quite clear (visually) thanks. But then again, I don't need convincing (#21).
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercoffee1 View Post
    apparently you did not read the sarcasm that I meant to convey (read smiley face). i agree about the RSSI numbers.
    Like the joke about DNA - "you call that evidence?"
    My bad. RSSI numbers were the only way that I knew of to measure reception. The video is actually a lot clearer on my camera but google kind of makes it look bad when it blows it way up in size.

As one of the few who's done a back to back comparison with all three antennas, zoti's is clearly the way to go. I'll be giving the zero antenna away. In its favor, the zero antenna looked just fine on my 700p. Not as professional and polished as the zoti, but not unprofessional in any way.
    I did a test today (and even made a video) comparing all three antennas and found the same thing as everyone else. Zoti = stock and the zero is clearly worse.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...77563023061306
    1st, I have to thanks nightlight of buying a set from me.
    2nd, for the comparison.

I understand you have been trying very hard to prove my ZERO is lousy(and from all the hammering post u did previously).
    I did see the video, seem like the signal strength of ZERO started from 101 and drop to 95-100.
    Hmm, but the area you have this test performed seem to have very poor signal for a real 100% comparison.

Glad you did the review for all of us. THANKS!
    Last edited by gadgetplus; 12/04/2006 at 09:40 PM.
    Again, the zero antenna never got close to 95 in my test. It went from between 99 and 101 while the zoti and the stock were at 95.
    Zoti,

got my replacement for the shortie that broke. (love your super customer service). It doesn't sit perfectly but I love it. I tried to take pics at angles I hadn't seen before. I help this helps those still thinking about it. Two thumbs up for Zoti from me!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  11.    #1211  
    Will it not fit right even if you undo the screw, then push it down until it sits right and then tighten it again?
    Quote Originally Posted by fridayy View Post
    Zoti,

First of all I want to thankyou for your quick reply and fast resolution to my problem!! I followed the instructions that was posted on treoantenna.com and everything worked out PERFECT!!To re-attatch the top of the antenna, I used Krazy Glue, which seems to be a strong bond.. I purchased the BLUE antenna and have a 700P.. I have pics, but dont know how to post them here .. if some could help with this, I would be glad to post them...

Thanks again!!
    Fridayy
    What color is this? I'm ready to purchase but not sure which color I should get for my sprint 700p.
    Zoti,

Just wondering how soon you can ship if I order one today?
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    LOL, the right link of the video comparing both antennas is here.
    Zoti, I sent an email to your website several days ago and have not received an answer and this is unlike you. I wondered if you had your cable connection back? Thanks!
  16.    #1216  
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
    Zoti,

Just wondering how soon you can ship if I order one today?
    I ship within 24 hours. Get the Blue one.
  17.    #1217  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_meezers View Post
    Zoti, I sent an email to your website several days ago and have not received an answer and this is unlike you. I wondered if you had your cable connection back? Thanks!
    No. It's not back which makes it very hard for me to reply to emails. What was it about?
  18.    #1218  
    My Internet Connection Is Working Again So Please Contact Me Through The Website.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    My Internet Connection Is Working Again So Please Contact Me Through The Website.

ConGRATS

Thanks for the GREAT service!

James
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    Will it not fit right even if you undo the screw, then push it down until it sits right and then tighten it again?
    I tried holding it down with my thumb as I screwed it in but that's as much as it will go down. Its not too bad. I like it.