Page 60 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1050555657585960616263646570 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1638
    Count me in the group that would like another payment option besides Paypal. That company is a pain in the assets. I will just have to wait for a time when a charge card will work or pass on the antenna.
    Perhaps Google Checkout could be an alternative?
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    I know it is hard to get a PayPal account for people who live in some countries. If you have an alternative I'm willing to check it.

BTW, Paypal will accept credit cards without requiring a PayPal account.
    I was able to make the pruchase and I forgot to mention if I can get it expressed shipped becuase I will be leaving out of town at the end of the week. my order is 413....Is this possible? Also let me know when u process it. thank you
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Parityone View Post
    Count me in the group that would like another payment option besides Paypal. That company is a pain in the assets. I will just have to wait for a time when a charge card will work or pass on the antenna.
    just cuz it says paypal on it doesnt mean you have to have a paypal account. you can enter your cc info and checkout as you would on any other site WITHOUT a paypal account.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milkham View Post
    just cuz it says paypal on it doesnt mean you have to have a paypal account. you can enter your cc info and checkout as you would on any other site WITHOUT a paypal account.
    Thanks. I thought I was loosing my mind. I don't have a PP account but I do have a Zoti antenna. I used a credit card.
    When I tried to do that paypal replies saying that the card is attached to a paypal account and won't let me proceed without signing in.
    that means you do have a paypal account, and you should just log in to use the card that's already in ur pp account
    Handspring Visor > SONY Clie T650c> Sony CLIE NX70V (got stolen) > Sony Clie UX40 > PalmOne Treo 650 (Cingular unlocked)
  8.    #1188  
    Exactly, Paying with Paypal is easy and does not require an account. Just a Credit Card.
    zoti,
    I tried to PM you but your box is full so I sent you an email instead regarding order# 196. Please check when you have a chance. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ishtob View Post
    that means you do have a paypal account, and you should just log in to use the card that's already in ur pp account
    That is correct but paypal wouldn't let me send the payment after I login. As far as I can tell I have exceeded some sending limit that the system has in place. That I don't understand but in any case I retried sending payment using my cc and it worked this time for this site but not for another one I was trying to use it on. I still think paypal needs to get its act together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parityone View Post
    That is correct but paypal wouldn't let me send the payment after I login. As far as I can tell I have exceeded some sending limit that the system has in place. That I don't understand but in any case I retried sending payment using my cc and it worked this time for this site but not for another one I was trying to use it on. I still think paypal needs to get its act together.
    For the basic, personal user Paypal account, there are limits:

Personal Account Limits

Monthly Receiving Limit
    Your Monthly Receiving Limit is the maximum amount of money you can receive before you will need to upgrade your Personal account to a Business or Premier account.

Your Monthly Receiving Limit is: $500.00 USD

To remove this limit you will need to upgrade to a Business or Premier Account.

Sending Limit
    Your Sending Limit is the maximum amount of money you can send through PayPal before becoming Verified. We ask users to get Verified to increase security for everyone.
    Your sending limit can be waived by getting Verified. Get Verified by adding and confirming a bank account or getting approved for the PayPal Plus Credit Card.

Your Sending Limit is: $10,000.00 USD

To lift this limit, please verify your account.

Learn more about Expanded Use.

Credit or Debit Card Acceptance Limit
    As long as you are within your monthly receiving limit, you can accept up to 5 credit or debit card payments per year at our low per transaction rate (see our rates).

5 Transactions Remaining

If you upgrade to a Premier or Business account you’ll get an unlimited number of transactions, a lower rate of only plus per transaction and get many exclusive features not offered with our Personal accounts.

Learn more about a Premier or Business account.

Withdrawal Limit
    Your Withdrawal Limit is the maximum amount of money you can withdraw each month from your PayPal account. You may lift this limit by completing two of our three steps. We ask members to complete these steps to increase security for everyone.

To lift this limit and withdraw unlimited funds, complete two of these three steps.

Your Monthly Withdrawal Limit is: $500.00 USD per month

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........
    o highly doubt any avg person would spend over 10,000 on one credit card per month
    Handspring Visor > SONY Clie T650c> Sony CLIE NX70V (got stolen) > Sony Clie UX40 > PalmOne Treo 650 (Cingular unlocked)
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Ishtob- that's lifetime, not 1 month
  14.    #1194  
    I've cleared my PM box.

Also shipped orders up to #414 today.
    Report on Zoti Antenna Order #56

I received it right away, and have had it for almost 2 weeks. Upon initial installation, the gap in the rear was severe. No amount or repositioning would fix it. So I filed and reshaped it a little, but it still didn't fit. Then, the top fell completely off! At this point, I was resigned to the fact that I would need to send it back for replacement.

Conveniently, an e-mail message from Zoti had just arrived with an explanation of the problem and a solution. Following his easy instructions, I glued it back together (correctly this time) and it now fits perfectly.

It is a huge improvement in looks and form factor! It looks more symmetrical and compact without the antenna sticking out, and it doesn't get snagged on things and pulled out of the holster any more.

I haven't been tracking signal strength, but if it is affected, I don't notice it in day-to-day usage.

Overall, I am very happy with the product. As an early adopter of a leading edge technology, I can tolerate a few initial glitches, especially with the great support from Zoti.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob G View Post
    the gap in the rear was severe.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    I did a test today (and even made a video) comparing all three antennas and found the same thing as everyone else. Zoti = stock and the zero is clearly worse.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...77563023061306
    hahah why is everything sideways, and why can't I see which antenna is which?
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Sorry, turn your head. The video description lists which antenna is which, but it's stock, zoti, zero.
    You call that objective evidence?
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51