Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1638
    Zoti, how do we modify a 650 antenna to fit a 700p?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Ask and ye shall receive
    try http://performancepda.zoovy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    All you have to do is put 4 small drops like in the instructions. It will spread evenly when you put the base in the cap.
    I read and follwed the directions. I was NOT complaining about anything. I simply accidently got some glue on the cap. I figured that someone else might do the same and be interested in how I made it look better than new. If I was the type to complain, I would have sent it back or asked for a refund rather than break it and then glue it back together to get a good fit.
  4.    #1164  
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden View Post
    I read and follwed the directions. I was NOT complaining about anything. I simply accidently got some glue on the cap. I figured that someone else might do the same and be interested in how I made it look better than new. If I was the type to complain, I would have sent it back or asked for a refund rather than break it and then glue it back together to get a good fit.
    I didn't take it as a complaint. Just noted that you have to be carfull not to put too much glue. That's all.
  5.    #1165  
    Quote Originally Posted by kbd517 View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive
    try http://performancepda.zoovy.com
    I see parts for the 650 but no instructions on how to fit the antenna to a 700.

Here's how you fit the antenna for a Treo 700.

http://www.treoantenna.com/images/650to700.jpg
    Hey, Is there any to pay for this other then paypal. Im not a big fan of them and really do not want to open an account with them...Let me know if there is another way to pay for it...Thank you!
    I see parts for the 650 but no instructions on how to fit the antenna to a 700.

Here's how you fit the antenna for a Treo 700.

http://www.treoantenna.com/images/650to700.jpg
    Perfect. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Isn't easier to just order a 700 antenna and put it in a 650? Am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by emajy View Post
    Isn't easier to just order a 700 antenna and put it in a 650? Am I missing something?
    Sometime people upgrade phones.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    I understand people upgrade phones, I started with a Treo 180. But if the 700 antenna has no problems fitting and working in a 650 doesn't it make more sense to just order a 700 antenna(with the notch already cut out) in case you upgrade?
    Quote Originally Posted by emajy View Post
    Think you might be. The 700 antenna does not qualify as a "shorter antenna".
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    You are correct the 700 stock antenna is not shorter. I am talking about the zoti's 700 antenna.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Zoti- my link to performancepda.zoovy.com was in reference to smeg36s request for an antenna plug, not an antenna or anything else
  14.    #1174  
    The antennas for the 700 are in shorter supply so I would appriciate it if you order the correct model for your phone as it is very easy to modify the antenna if you ever decide to replace your Treo 650.
    The antennas for the 700 are in shorter supply so I would appriciate it if you order the correct model for your phone as it is very easy to modify the antenna if you ever decide to replace your Treo 650.
    Exactly why I ordered the 650 version.
    After a week of use of the Zoti antenna I have found that, in spite of the measurable decrease in signal on my GSM 650, there is no practical problem with reception. And with the major improvement in appearance, I will defintely be sticking with it. No rush for a phone upgrade now. Thanks Zoti
    Last edited by johncc; 12/03/2006 at 07:23 PM.
    So is there anyway you can pay by other means besides paypal???
    Quote Originally Posted by hteasthope View Post
    Give your money to a friend who has a Paypal account.
  19.    #1179  
    Quote Originally Posted by hteasthope View Post
    I know it is hard to get a PayPal account for people who live in some countries. If you have an alternative I'm willing to check it.

BTW, Paypal will accept credit cards without requiring a PayPal account.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kbd517 View Post
    Zoti- my link to performancepda.zoovy.com was in reference to smeg36s request for an antenna plug, not an antenna or anything else
    Perfect, thank you so much. Exactly what I was looking for. I assume the antenna screw plug for the 650 is the same as the 700wx? They are so similar I doubt it would be different, but some of the parts on the page specify 700 compatability, and that doesn't. Ordering one now.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com