Page 45 of 82 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445464748495055 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Dang! I read about people getting their antennas today while at work, and rushed home hoping to see one in my mailbox. No such luck. Hopefully tomorrow.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser View Post
    Cgordonn,

Any way you can post a pic of it in the Seidio case. Still deciding if I want to order one of those.
    I have posted some pics here
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden View Post
    Hi Zoti!

I'm wondering if I installed mine correctly? It looks great from the front but there is a small gap between the antenna and phone in the rear. It still looks great but it doesn't seem to fit quite right? I can take a picture later when I have a camera.
    Same fit with mine (Grey on a Verizon 650). Fit could be a little better, but still much much better than the stock antenna overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by milkham View Post
    My Zoti antenna arrived here in Brooklyn today. The fit isn't perfect but I can live with it. It feels like I'm holding a new phone

Check the photo, Thanks zoti.
    Hi, the top right hand photo shows a dark gray antenna while the bottom pictures show light gray antennas. Is it just the lighting in your photos? thks.
  5.    #885  
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden View Post
    Hi Zoti!

I'm wondering if I installed mine correctly? It looks great from the front but there is a small gap between the antenna and phone in the rear. It still looks great but it doesn't seem to fit quite right? I can take a picture later when I have a camera.
    Some of you were saying there is a gap at the back. Here's a solution.

Install the antenna and put the screw in but don't tighten it all the way. Then put pressure on the back side of the antenna antenna until the gap closes and tighten the screw. The gap should be minimal now.
  6.    #886  
    Quote Originally Posted by milkham View Post
    My Zoti antenna arrived here in Brooklyn today. The fit isn't perfect but I can live with it. It feels like I'm holding a new phone

Check the photo, Thanks zoti.
    Solution for the gap problem is in post #886
    I live in Texas and mine didn't make it today. That's sad. I have order 32.
    cgordonn,

Not very clear. But that looks like a Zero.
  9.    #889  
    Quote Originally Posted by cywong View Post
    I can't decide on the black vs gray antenna. I have a GSM unlocked 650.

Although the original treo antenna is gray, the shorter antenna will reveal a larger surface area at the tip and the gray may look very plasticky as a result. I can't tell from the photo on Zoti's site which colour looks better.

If someone who has either the black or gray short antenna on an unlocked GSM 650, could you kindly post some photos from different angles to help me decide on whether to choose the black or gray.

I live half way round the world from the US, so I can't afford to order and return it if i don't like the colour, & I sure don't want to buy 2 antennas of different colours.

Thanks!

P.S. Zoti, are the gray and black antennas matt or gloss?
    The 3 colors on 3 GSM Treo650.

http://www.treoantenna.com/images/3phones.jpg

I would say the finish is between matt and gloss. My personal favorite is actually the Blue (Gray with blue tint) antenna. I think it matches the GSM model the best.
  10.    #890  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    I live in Texas and mine didn't make it today. That's sad. I have order 32.
    Where in TX. That's wierd. Keep me posted as to when you get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    Where in TX. That's wierd. Keep me posted as to when you get it.
    Amarillo
  12.    #892  
    I find it wierd as people much further away got theirs already. Must be a Texas thing :P

I think you will get it tomorrow.
    I don't recall where you at in Texas, but it's probably about as far to our place as it is to most of the others that received theirs. You wouldn't believe how many times someone has said something like "I'll be in Houston next week. Maybe we can meet somewhere."
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    cgordonn,

Not very clear. But that looks like a Zero.
    Sorry for the clarity. I was taking the pics with my 650. They are of my new TreoAntenna (Zoti's model) on my Treo 700p clad in a Seidio rubberized case. The pics were not taken to show the fit of the antenna, rather how the whole lot (antenna, case, Treo) looks together.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    always be Honolulu, HI
    I find it wierd as people much further away got theirs already. Must be a Texas thing :P

I think you will get it tomorrow.
    Virginia Beach VA here. Package is postmarked 11/18 and I received it today 11/20.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    always be Honolulu, HI
    If you are able to put a 3.5mm stereo jack in the antenna couldnt you just cut the end off of the stock antenna? Maybe the antenna sticks out only to give you something to hold out in the air and aim as though its going to get better reception. I just checked my RSSI with a stock antenna and 2 bars. The RSSI reads -98. Steve
  17.    #897  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    I don't recall where you at in Texas, but it's probably about as far to our place as it is to most of the others that received theirs. You wouldn't believe how many times someone has said something like "I'll be in Houston next week. Maybe we can meet somewhere."
    I'm in Plano.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cywong View Post
    Hi, the top right hand photo shows a dark gray antenna while the bottom pictures show light gray antennas. Is it just the lighting in your photos? thks.
    It's just a slight change in lighting and exposure.
    I'm in Plano.
    yeah, we should meet for coffee.
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn View Post
    I have posted some pics here
    Thanks. Looks good to me. Seems like it almost comes up to the very top of the antenna.