Page 44 of 82 FirstFirst ... 34394041424344454647484954 ... LastLast
  1.    #861  
    All the orders with problems were shipped Friday.
    Zoti, do i have to pay with paypal?
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    Zoti, do i have to pay with paypal?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=807
    Alright, I just placed my order!

When do you think it will ship Zoti?
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Got mine! Thanks!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    Alright, I just placed my order!

When do you think it will ship Zoti?
    Here's Zoti's response from a previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    As a guide, I will try to ship all odrers recieved by midnight by next day.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Thanks for the 'warts and all' detail blacknoi. Glad I went with zoti.

Warts?
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknoi View Post
    Warts?
    Idiom: warts and all Slang All defects and imperfections notwithstanding: They love each other, warts and all.

Or at least I hope that's what was meant...otherwise a good ointment from your dr might be in order
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Hi Zoti!

I'm wondering if I installed mine correctly? It looks great from the front but there is a small gap between the antenna and phone in the rear. It still looks great but it doesn't seem to fit quite right? I can take a picture later when I have a camera.
    Sounds right. You have to play with it a little bit to get it right. If you want to have it fill the front lip of the antenna base more, it will still stick up ever so slightly on the back or vice versa. A little playing though or a little modifying if you're brave and you can get it just right.

Here's a pic from an angle I don't think anyone has posted yet.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8002/phonelp8.jpg
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    got mine today. installed in minutes. looks great and i can't tell any differance between the silly looking large one, and the cool new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknoi View Post
    Warts?
    Visible join in the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser View Post
    Had on my jeans with particularly tight pockets...what a difference!
    That is the exact reason I bought one. $40 to wear slightly tighter jeans. We are awesome.
    Got home from work this eve and lo and behold what did I find waiting for me in the mail. I was amazed it arrived so quickly considering I am in VA and Zoti is in TX. Anyhow the swap of antenna's went without a hitch. Since my Sprint 700p is still under warranty, I stuck the warranty sticker to the top of the stock antenna and placed it in the "dime bag" the new antenna came in. The fit and finish of the new antenna is just fine, no big gaps to be concerned about.

Before the swap I put the Treo into debug mode and noted my RSSSI . With the stock it was -84 to -89. With the new antenna it was -83 to -89, not a big differance. I then tested an OTA download (Chatter) and it zipped along just as quickly as it did with the stock antenna.

I have my Treo clad in a Seidio black rubberized case and let me tell you, it looks great with the new antenna (black in color). It looks very high tech, sorta "batman like". With it in the Seidio holster it does not even protrude above the top of the spring clip. Also I can now insert the Treo in my Palm horizontal case in any direction. All in all I am very pleased and will test my Treo's performance over the next few days.

I want to thank Zoti for doing such a fantastic job creating and developing this new product. The is one of the best accessories to come for Treo in a very very long time. Zoti has done a great job keeping all of us interested TC members / customers advised on the products status from beginning to end. Thank you Zoti for a job well done.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Yep!

As far as the other bulge....well....not much I can do about that one.
    Cgordonn,

Any way you can post a pic of it in the Seidio case. Still deciding if I want to order one of those.
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser View Post
    Cgordonn,

Any way you can post a pic of it in the Seidio case. Still deciding if I want to order one of those.
    I'll snap a couple of pics and post it to my blog and report back here.

EDIT: I have posted some pics here
    Last edited by cgordonn; 11/20/2006 at 09:04 PM.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Damn... I hate you guys... LOL I'm out in Cali and haven't gotten mine yet, but should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to put it on!!!
    I can't decide on the black vs gray antenna. I have a GSM unlocked 650.

Although the original treo antenna is gray, the shorter antenna will reveal a larger surface area at the tip and the gray may look very plasticky as a result. I can't tell from the photo on Zoti's site which colour looks better.

If someone who has either the black or gray short antenna on an unlocked GSM 650, could you kindly post some photos from different angles to help me decide on whether to choose the black or gray.

I live half way round the world from the US, so I can't afford to order and return it if i don't like the colour, & I sure don't want to buy 2 antennas of different colours.

Thanks!

P.S. Zoti, are the gray and black antennas matt or gloss?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    My Zoti antenna arrived here in Brooklyn today. The fit isn't perfect but I can live with it. It feels like I'm holding a new phone

Check the photo, Thanks zoti.
    Attached Images Attached Images