Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041424344454651 ... LastLast
    I was looking at the installation instructins regarding removing the warranty sticker. I'm wondering how sticky it is. My thinking is, why put it back on? If I need warranty service, I have to re-install the original antenna or they'd know anyway. So perhaps it might be best to store the sticker with the old antenna so there's less chance of ruining it further by removing it a second time. Just gotta be careful how it's stored.
  2.    #802  
    The reason I say put it back in is because it is very small. If you don't put it back in there you will loose it.
  3.    #803  
    Quote Originally Posted by JrrInTN View Post
    I've been holding off on ordering until they actually started shipping, but will now. Two questions for Zoti...

1) In your pictures, especially the one above with the 3 colors shown together installed, the "blue" one still looks like a dark gray. Is it just my screen color and it is indeed blue, or is it actually a darker gray? I have a Verizon 650 and it sounds like from your site that you think it should be blue, but my Verizon 650 is gray with a gray antenna. I'd like darker, but don't want a blue antenna.

2) Do you have enough to continue shipping for new orders placed this weekend or have most of what you have now been spoken for with orders already in hand?
    1) it's actually a dark gray with a blue tint (so is the original). I call it blue so people don't get confused between that one and the gray. If you get it and don't like the color I will replace it for you.

2) I will continue to ship orders on monday (inc. #162 ). I have enough stock but had to stop so I can actually go to the post office and ship them.
    Zoti, cant wait. Thanks for all the hard work and keeping us informed.

Just curious, what state are you located in??
    I have been trying to straiten out my paypal account for 3 days now so I can order my antenna. I have moved and changed card numbers and cant seem to get paypal to allow me to update my information. Is there another way I can pay?
  6.    #807  
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post
    I have been trying to straiten out my paypal account for 3 days now so I can order my antenna. I have moved and changed card numbers and cant seem to get paypal to allow me to update my information. Is there another way I can pay?
    I'm sorry, I don't offer any other payment options at the moment. I would suggest signing up to a new paypal account. Sometimes it is better than trying to fix things.
  7.    #808  
    BTW, all orders up to #155 shipped today.

As a guide, I will try to ship all odrers recieved by midnight by next day.
    I got my shipping confirmation e-mail a little while ago. Thanks, Zoti, I can't wait to get my antenna!

Treo 650, Verizon
    Global Posts
    740 Global Posts
    I can ship a USPS Priority "box" for 4 bucks across the country!!

I got down to putting in my order until I hit the $6.95 for shipping. $29.95 plus $6.95

Don't know about anyone else, but IMO $6.95 is really sticking to the forum members

If this is the way it is, then I'll wait for others to produce a short antenna with a fairer shipping price. Too bad too, because I prefer the look of Zoti's over the Zero.
    Palm III,V>6035>7135>650>700p (on Vzn), PalmBT Treo Hdset>i-Trek BT GPS>TomTom Nav6>755p
    A bit picky IMHO. What about the packaging and time to process it. Apparently at least 155 don't agree.
    business is business. for $2.95, come on. Just layoff a beer or a bag of lay's potato chips and you'll have it in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Expidia View Post

I got down to putting in my order until I hit the $6.95 for shipping. $29.95 plus $6.95

Don't know about anyone else, but IMO $6.95 is really sticking to the forum members

If this is the way it is, then I'll wait for others to produce a short antenna with a fairer shipping price. Too bad too, because I prefer the look of Zoti's over the Zero.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    2) I will continue to ship orders on monday (inc. #162 ). I have enough stock but had to stop so I can actually go to the post office and ship them.
    DAMMIT. I'm 165.

Ahhh...the price for exclusivity!
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Quote Originally Posted by Expidia View Post

You're kidding right? $6.95 shipping is high...lol. I've dealt with plenty of large companies that charge $7 shipping standard. If you consider you are getting a very nice looking custom antenna, a nice torx screwdriver (not the cheapo ones others include) and a sweet warranty for about $37 you are getting a good deal.

Try and buy a standard Treo antenna with the screwdriver and shipping for less than that. If you think $6.95 shipping is really sticking it to you, then stay away from eBay ($.01 items with $25 shipping)
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I believe too, that $6.95 is for Worldwide shipping. And, looking at the pictures, it appears that they are shipped in padded envelopes. The Post Office provides all sorts of boxes for free, but not padded envelopes.
    $6.95 is a bargain considering the warranty, packaging, etc. Good thing no one is forcing you to buy this.
    I thought the shipping was a little high when I ordered, but I didn't care. Let the buyer beware. This is the USA and a little profit is ok. Hell, even a lot is ok. Lots of companies profit from their "shipping and handling" charges. Besides, I doubt there is more than a couple of bucks on each. Relax while your waiting for the knock-offs to be produced.
    In for 2 for the 700wx (#196)...took a chance on the blue. Hopefully it looks close to the original 700wx antenna color wise. Zoti, was wondering will this be make it on the Monday's shipment? TIA for the great product!
  18.    #819  
    The blue one is my favorite color and I have it installed on my 650. It's kind of a dark gray with blue tint and resembles the 650 Sprint version.

All orders made by midnight today will ship out tomorrow.
    Thanks for the quick reply zoti! Good to know!