Page 39 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142434449 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I'm waiting anxiously for confirmation if this will work with my 700wx. I have the Seidio black rubberized case, and a black Zoti antenna would look amazing with it. I'm ready and willing to give away my money. I see some people saying they've already ordered for their 700s. Am I missing something that says they are for sure compatible?
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
  2.    #762  
    Some people have ordered the antennas anyway although I have mentioned that it is not confirmed it will fit the 700.

Once I get the antennas I will test them on the 700. If you ordered one and noted it is for the 700 I will make sure it fits or I will let you know before I ship it out.

If you ordered an antenna for your 700 by mistake and I already shipped it I will refund your money if you choose to send it back.

What's important to remember is that you can always get your money back within 30 days of purchase. NO MATTER WHAT!
  3.    #763  
    Quote Originally Posted by lupocorvo View Post
    Hi Zoti,
    Mine is in the pampers box, 108. Don't forget that you wrote earlier, that the overseas shipments would be by express.
    Does the first to guess the number of envelopes get an antenna for free?
    My guess ist 172
    Carry on, you're doing great keeping us informed.
    I said I will ship it ASAP and try to get it with a faster shipping option but I can confirm only once I get to that stage and go to my shipper.
    Everyone is excited now. Hey Zoti, take a look at your tracking URL and tell us where the whole package is now or where it has been so far. I think my order is in pampers', I'm used to those boxes now, my baby uses some of those. Zoti, how many times have you dreamed in those antennas? If my antenna arrives on SATURDAY I'll be more than happy, I have a presentation in a PDA forum, otherwise I will have to cancell it and obviously potential lack of sales over here.
  5.    #765  
    The package went through customs and I expect it to ship to me tomorrow and arrive on Friday morning. I will get all orders out Friday if no other mishaps happen.
    Here's hoping the Thanksgiving holiday doesn't mess up our delivery...guess you are a true geek if you care more about your new antenna than the big turkey dinner/football game day!
    Ordered!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_meezers View Post
    Here's hoping the Thanksgiving holiday doesn't mess up our delivery...guess you are a true geek if you care more about your new antenna than the big turkey dinner/football game day!
    Hmmm....

then: JimmyD = true geek
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_meezers View Post
    It was about this time two years ago when a lot of us were waiting for our 650's, worried about getting it before the weekend. I remember spending that Thanksgiving purchasing and installing programs that weren't quite ready for the 650's new memory and asking folks, "can you hear me now?". It had horrible sound quality. I loved the phone even though the p key was obviously screwed up and it constantly rebooted. It's my first palm device. I got it replaced and it's stable after a couple of firmware updates and the software developers had a chance to update their programs. It never is far away. I can't imagine a day without it. I really thought by now I would have a new one but there isn't enough difference for me to upgrade to the 700p. If I had EVDO in my area it might be a different stroy.

Looking foward to receiving the antenna for my faithful 650.
    OK Folks, while we eat turkey and wait for the antennas to arrive to Zoti. Do you know about the 700P firmware update that scsanden mentioned? Can we download such update? Where? (Sprint version)
    There is no 700p ROM update at this time.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  12.    #772  
    The antennas will arrive and ship out tomorrow by noon.

All orders that are made by midnight today will ship out tomorrow.

All international orders will ship first class air mail. US orders will ship first class. I expect US orders to arrive to customers within 3-5 business days. International orders will probably take 7-10 days depending on where they ship to.

Installation instructions will be posted some time tomorrow. I also hope to have time to test on the 700 before I ship. If not then I will hold the shipment of anyone who put a comment that the antenna is for a Treo 700 until Saturday after I test the antennas.
    Hooray for Zoti!

I got a Tinkerbell SkinIt (only used the part around the screen and around the back!)

Now...I will have the super cute Zoti antenna and I will be so stylin! Who needs a 680? I love my 650!
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    I also hope to have time to test on the 700 before I ship. If not then I will hold the shipment of anyone who put a comment that the antenna is for a Treo 700 until Saturday after I test the antennas.
    As anxious as I am to get my antenna I appreciate you holding shipment until you are sure they fit. I'd rather get mine after Thanksgiving and know it works then have to go through the hassle of sending it back. Obviously that's more work for you and your customers. Good luck with the shipments.
    Just thought I'd mention that I'm definitely interested in an antenna for my 700p, but I'm waiting until: #1) it is confirmed that it can be used with a 700, and #2) some "early adopters" report back on how well it works.

I'd guess there are a number of other folks who are waiting, as well (particularly due to #2).

Just thought you might want to know, zoti.
    Coming atcha from Phil a del phi a

Nokia 6160 --> Sony Ericsson T610 --> Treo 700p
    #1 should be done some time this morning. #2 will have to wait for real world testing, but I suspect it will show good results.
    I am ready to buy as soon as it is confirmed that this thing fits and works on the 700p.

I have a wx, it would be the same as a p as far as the antenna is concerned right?
    The 700p and 700wx are the same formfactor, so if it fits on one, it will fit on the other.
    Thanks I was guessing there was zero difference in the casing and the design of the internal parts that hold the antenna.

Cant wait :-)