Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1638
  1. #701  
    You certainly could not say that gadgetplus was trying to hide anything. Maybe he should have gone with the fuzzy photo which is more normal for such things on TC.
  2. #702  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetplus View Post
    Just an update.
    From today onwards, all Treo 650 ZERO will be shipped in BLACK.

    http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8...ckin650iz1.jpg

    Black card, black stylus, black ZERO antenna, black IR port. Do you think it looks better ?
    It looks like the black makes it harder to see the gaps between the antenna and the case. It looks better.
  3. 4ster's Avatar
    Posts
    238 Posts
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    #703  
    Zoti,

    I contacted you through your website yesterday about changing my blue order to black. Will that make it ship any faster?

    Thanks for your hard work.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
  4.    #704  
    No. I expect all antennas to arrive to me on Tuesday.
  5. 4ster's Avatar
    Posts
    238 Posts
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    #705  
    OK, in that case, I will go with my original order. I will send an e-mail to you from your site right now.

    Thanks again, Zoti.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
  6. #706  
    Well....

    I was leaning toward 2 zero antennas for my Treo 650 and Treo 700p based on the pics from Treolo. But with these new pics of the zero antenna installed leaving that lip around the antenna opening and the exposed case seam, I am going to go with the blue for Sprint Zoti short Treo antennas.

    The zero antenna makes the treo look unfinished. I don't think I can live with that unfinished look, with looking at it everyday.
  7. #707  
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    No. I expect all antennas to arrive to me on Tuesday.
    Hey zoti....

    Nice antenna!

    I recently discovered this thread and I've noticed that many people are referring to their number in line on your "list" of buyers for this first batch of antennas.

    When the antennas arrive to you on Tuesday, will they all be spoken for resulting in another waiting period for new orders placed (today)?

    Basically, I'm interested in buying today, but I'm curious if I will have to wait for a new batch to be produced, or if it will be one of the antennas you receive on Tuesday?


    Please advise. Thanks!
  8. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #708  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Well....

    I was leaning toward 2 zero antennas for my Treo 650 and Treo 700p based on the pics from Treolo. But with these new pics of the zero antenna installed leaving that lip around the antenna opening and the exposed case seam, I am going to go with the blue for Sprint Zoti short Treo antennas.

    The zero antenna makes the treo look unfinished. I don't think I can live with that unfinished look, with looking at it everyday.
    I thought it was kind of obvious in the first set of pics.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=396
  9. #709  
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    Does it come with any Bondo or caulk to fill in the gaps?
    BWAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

    I love that.
  10.    #710  
    I will try to ship all the orders that are made by this weekend on the first batch of shipping.

    There are quite a few of them so I'm preparing all the packages so all I need to do on Tuesday is put your order in and ship it.

    Please note that there are quite a few orders an I promise to do my best.
  11. #711  
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    I thought it was kind of obvious in the first set of pics.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=396
    Hey twitch

    No, it wasn't obvious in the pics on the treolo zero antenna thread and it wasn't obvious in the pic in your cute little #396 post.

    It became obvious in the pic on post #702.
  12. #712  
    The issue with the lip showing was discussed previously. The newer pictures just show it more on the zero antennas.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  13. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #713  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Hey twitch

    No, it wasn't obvious in the pics on the treolo zero antenna thread and it wasn't obvious in the pic in your cute little #396 post.

    It became obvious in the pic on post #702.
    Is somebody a little upset that they didn't pay more attention before they ordered?
  14. #714  
    Sweet ordered a zoti antenna for my 650 earlier today, between that and painting or using vinyl on the housing, should look a lot better, and not stab me when I sit down.

    Thanks zoti.
  15. #715  
    The ridge was displayed pretty clearly on on post #359 by gadgetplus on 9/23. SprintTreoUser, DDeath and others made mention of it following that post.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  16. #716  
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    Is somebody a little upset that they didn't pay more attention before they ordered?
    Hey twitch

    You can put your stick away, I did not order the zero antennas. The KEY words in my previous post are: I was leaning toward the zero antenna.....

    You need to pay more attention to what you read
  17. #717  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Hey twitch

    You can put your stick away, I did not order the zero antennas. The KEY words in my previous post are: I was leaning toward the zero antenna.....

    You need to pay more attention to what you read
    OUCH!! twitch =

    Still looking forward to those reception comparisons. I'll only have the blue zoti one since the zero will take longer to get to me in shipping.
  18. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #718  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Hey twitch

    You can put your stick away, I did not order the zero antennas. The KEY words in my previous post are: I was leaning toward the zero antenna.....

    You need to pay more attention to what you read
    Honestly, I could care less what you ordered. Yes I did read your post and you're obviously pissed about something. And since you brought it up, you might want to READ the MANY posts that discussed the exposed edge if you use the zero antenna.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  19. #719  
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    Honestly, I could care less what you ordered. Yes I did read your post and you're obviously pissed about something. And since you brought it up, you might want to READ the MANY posts that discussed the exposed edge if you use the zero antenna.
    oh twitch.....

    I am not mad, upset or as you put it, pissed about anything. It should be obvious that I was responding to your little jabs....

    In my original post in this thread, I was expressing my opinion about the zero antenna, just like others have done and will do.

    Is that ok with you? I mean, expressing my opinion and all....
  20. #720  
    Hi Zoti, any updates?

Posting Permissions