Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast
    Can we get a definite shipping date? I'm cancelling my order without one. Too many delays and dates missed already. Maybe current orders should get overnight shipping for free.
    Why cancel your order at this point? It's not like Zoti has taken your money yet, or has he? I'm sure he wants to get these out as much as you want to receive it. He'll have them ready soon enough.
  3.    #663  
    The only date I have actually "promised" and missed was the shipping date which I was planning for this week. All the rest were estimates.

Unfortunately, It's not all up to me. I'm doing my best to get this project done but I keep hitting bumps. Half of the production is done but the factory messed up the color on the other half so they have to remake them.

All I can do at this moment is apologize for the delays. Once I have a definitive date I will let you guys know but I expect a few more days.

BTW, I have collected money. That was the whole idea of pre-order but I will make sure these are out ASAP. I already have all the packaging and invoices ready. All I have to do is put the antennas in the packages and ship.
    Zoti,

Please provide a step by step guide to replace. You keep saying it's only one screw to remove. But please specify where is that screw? and How to reach there?

Thanks,
    There is a screw directly below your antenna...that is the one you must remove.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    It's covered by the small rubber plug. The large rubber plug is for an external antenna.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    The only date I have actually "promised" and missed was the shipping date which I was planning for this week. All the rest were estimates.

Unfortunately, It's not all up to me. I'm doing my best to get this project done but I keep hitting bumps. Half of the production is done but the factory messed up the color on the other half so they have to remake them.

All I can do at this moment is apologize for the delays. Once I have a definitive date I will let you guys know but I expect a few more days.

BTW, I have collected money. That was the whole idea of pre-order but I will make sure these are out ASAP. I already have all the packaging and invoices ready. All I have to do is put the antennas in the packages and ship.
    Just curious, what colour did the factory actually make the "mistake" antennas? I've got a Black Tie and I was wondering it if was black.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ View Post
    Just curious, what colour did the factory actually make the "mistake" antennas? I've got a Black Tie and I was wondering it if was black.
    I'm curious about this too. I might go with an off color for my Sprint Treo. Black goes with everything right?
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post

So half of the orders are going to ship out on time? Which ones?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nightlight View Post
    He didn't say that....Where do you get this stuff? They will probably ship both halves to him at the same time to save on freight.
  11.    #671  
    Quote Originally Posted by nightlight View Post
    Please stop making assumptions and read my posts again. I believe in keeping everyone informed as to how things go but It's getting a bit old explaining things over and over again.

As to the installation procedure, It's: remove rubber cap under antenna (at back of phone), unscrew screw, pull old antenna out, put new antenna in, tighten screw and put plug back in.
    Zoti,

I would suggest modifying your first post with a couple of FAQ like installation and other questions you get regularly. Then we can all direct them to the 1st post.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  13.    #673  
    Good idea. My plan was to have it in the FAQ on my website. I'll update the first post.
    Just got a PM whether I'm still selling ZERO antenna.
    YES, I do! It is always shipping now.

Get the PROVEN ZERO that works with Treo 650 & 700.
    Reviews as follow
    - Gadgetplus Zero Antenna Review on the Sprint Treo 700p - Treolo
    - ZERO for Treo 650 micro-review - ixtab1970 with pic
    - michelle's pink Treo 700
    - christo1970's comment
    - gteo's comment
    - Chazzan's comment
    More to come!

- Last spoiler

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1969/teastersk3.jpg

Will be releasing black Treo 650 antenna by next week.
    I think TC is going to have to start charging you for advertising space!
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti
    Half of the production is done but the factory messed up the color on the other half so they have to remake them.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti
    Please stop making assumptions and read my posts again. I believe in keeping everyone informed as to how things go but It's getting a bit old explaining things over and over again.
  17.    #677  
    If I was about to ship half of the antennas I think I would have made it very clear in the post. You simply made an assumption that is wrong. That's all.
    As everyone may have noticed, Nightlight is the biggest pain in the whiner on this board.

So firs you're attacking gadgetplus, now it's Zoti.

Nightlight, im sure these guys don't need your business for the amount of hassle you give.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenneth_treo View Post
    As everyone may have noticed, Nightlight is the biggest pain in the whiner on this board.

So firs you're attacking gadgetplus, now it's Zoti.

Nightlight, im sure these guys don't need your business for the amount of hassle you give.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post