Page 29 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930313233343979 ... LastLast
  1.    #561  
    Quote Originally Posted by bernilynn View Post
    I've been following this thread, waiting for the shorter antenna (the long one doesn't fit inside a short purse.) Now that they are here, I seem to have a color problem- my Verizon 650 antenna is gray, and the one you're selling on the website is blue. I'm confused!

There is a gray version as well. It's a bit darker than the one you have on your Verizon phone.
  2.    #562  
    Did any of you guys who registered on the website recieved the email notification or newsletter I sent? I had some problems with the site and I'm trying o figure out if it got sent.
    Receive it? Yes! And they keep coming....got about 6 so far!!!
  4.    #564  
    Oh. Sorry about that. I only sent it once. It must have gone crazy3
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    In.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Payment sent.
  7.    #567  
    Is the newsletter still coming or was it just one time?
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    Is the newsletter still coming or was it just one time?
    I received three identical emails stating you were taking preorders. I'd rather have multiple messages than none.
    Quote Originally Posted by bernilynn View Post
    I've been following this thread, waiting for the shorter antenna (the long one doesn't fit inside a short purse.) Now that they are here, I seem to have a color problem- my Verizon 650 antenna is gray, and the one you're selling on the website is blue. I'm confused!
    Cingular and Verizon and Rogers 650s are grey, Sprint and Alltel 650s are a darker blue, Verizon 700ps are a dark grey, Sprint 700ps are a very dark grey-blue, and any 700wx's are grey. Not sure about 700w's. I know because I either have those units or the housings for those.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_meezers View Post
    Waiting for the antenna I really want....no 680 for me!
    I can see this significantly impacting on 680 sales with the price being quoted and the feature set. Zoti may get an offer to sell. Not till mine is despatched please.
    Okay, got mine ordered, as well.

By the way, Zoti, if you run into problems with PayPal, let me know. I've got info on, at least, one other company, which deals in the transfer of funds. So far, I'm still using PayPal, myself, but am starting to look, real hard, at possible alternatives. Oh, don't get me started...

To answer your question, 've received three different emails, at different times, throughout the day. Not a problem, for me, though. Much happier to get three of those, than the ones telling me how I can make my unit larger.
    "There is, absolutely, everything no one can do about it."
  12.    #572  
    At least it's not sending anymore emails.
    Nope, no more emails. Wasn't really a problem. Heck, deleting things is almost as much fun as live fire - and, usually a lot safer.
    "There is, absolutely, everything no one can do about it."
    Got my email! Just the one typo...saying "we are no taking pre-orders"...scared me.

Checking with family members and then off to buy 1 or more!

Thanks!
  15.    #575  
    Got my email! Just the one typo...saying "we are no taking pre-orders"...scared me.

Checking with family members and then off to buy 1 or more!

Thanks!
    The spell checker obviously missed that one.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Depending on how much the unlocked 680 costs, I may upgrade from my now dead 600 to a 650 with your antenna. Now if Palm would just stop screwing with us... (yeah, I know, it's Palm...)
    680 has been announced apparently, see the engadget article on prices..
    I'm going with this antenna and a new case....no problem with my 650....big problem with the rumoured price of the 680!
    The instructions aren't available yet...and I really need to know if a non-geek is going to be able to replace the antenna!
    The instructions aren't available yet...and I really need to know if a non-geek is going to be able to replace the antenna!
    From post #12 this should explain a little further:

Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    Just one screw (trox) and it's out. Then slide the new one in.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer