Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829303132333878 ... LastLast
    Wooo! So exciting!
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    I will try an antenna on a 700 the day I have one in my hand.

If there is a Treo 700 user who lives in Plano, TX area and wants a free antenna Please contact me. In return I would like to install and test it on your phone and take some pictures.

The antennas are in production. I'm finalizing shipping costs and payment options and will start taking orders after this is done.
    I'm in Houston with a 650...close enough?

Damn...guess that means I'm gonna have to pay taxes when I buy mine.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Hmm, the checkout page tries to make me select a payment method but seems to be giving me no options, and thus I can't finish placing a preorder.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcgabriel View Post
    Hmm, the checkout page tries to make me select a payment method but seems to be giving me no options, and thus I can't finish placing a preorder.
    If I may, dear member. Most likely, the reason we may not, yet, select our purchasing options, has something to do with Zoti's post, #540 . Bear with 'im. It ain't an easy process. Things, stuff and even **** will happen.

Try to think of it as, we have something to look forward to. Have a great weekend!
    "There is, absolutely, everything no one can do about it."
  5.    #545  
    Perk is correct. We will start taking orders soon.

And Pablo, Yes, you will have to pay sales tax. Unfortunately, you are not close enough (unless you want to come up here).
    Can someone define patience for me? (just kidding)

Waiting for the antenna I really want....no 680 for me!
    I will try an antenna on a 700 the day I have one in my hand.

If there is a Treo 700 user who lives in Plano, TX area and wants a free antenna Please contact me. In return I would like to install and test it on your phone and take some pictures.

The antennas are in production. I'm finalizing shipping costs and payment options and will start taking orders after this is done.
    I live in Plano and sent you a PM. I have a 700 series and would love to try it out.

I just upgraded my 700p to a 700wx and still have the 700p (until I eBay it). You could put the antenna on the wx and take side by side photos of it with the p to show the difference if it would help.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  8.    #548  
    Stroths was kind enough to offer his 700 for the purpose of antenna testing so I will try to do it the day I have the antennas.
  9.    #549  
    I'm happy to announce that we are no taking pre-orders. We expect to have the antennas in the first week of Nov. and we will ship the day after we get them.

We have set shipping with USPS at only $6.95 per item (if you order the antenna + torx 5 they are one item). Any extra item is +$2.00. That is for first class mail world wide shipping.

If you would like to order more than 10 antennas please contact us directly through our contact page on the website for a shipping quote.

If you would like to resale the antennas please also contact us through our website for a quote.

Payment is being done through PayPal. If you're a paypal member then you already know how it works. If you are not or don't want to sign up then paypal offers payment via credit card without signing up.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems during the order process.
    Awesome! Before I order, which color would most closely match a Sprint 700p?
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Payment sent!
    payment sent
  13.    #553  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn View Post
    Awesome! Before I order, which color would most closely match a Sprint 700p?
    The blue one.
    dang. the site is so full that i can't even connect. plus, is there any other option other than paypal? i mean, i have it, but i have been having problems with it lately (Called support but they are no help).

edit: actually, nevermind. paypal miraculously worked and the site cleared up. I ordered one for myself and two for buddies of mine Thanks!
    Really? The Blue for the 700P? Thought you mentioned possibly a darker grey to match the Sprint 700P so I assumed the light grey would be the closest to match the dark grey phone.

Should I change my order to blue?
    Same question here. I've placed a pre-order for a gray one for my Sprint 700p based on Zoti's comment on colors.

Should I change my order to blue??
  17.    #557  
    What color is the one you have at the moment on the phone? Remember, I don't have a 700 and it looks blue to me.

The gray one will be between the cingular gray and the gray of a Verizon 700.

When did I say it was gray? If you want to change color shoot me a message through the website with order number and name.
    I believe all 700p is in the same gray for both Verizon & Sprint. Sprint 650 had a blue tint, but as far as I can see, 700p for Sprint has no tint to blue.

I hope I could have offered my Sprint 700p for color testing but I'm in CA..

Zoti, sorry I was referring to your comment on #521.

I guess I can stick with the gray one that I've ordered. Zoti, Thank your so much for your great work!
    Post #521

That would be a dark gray, right?

I will probably go with a gray tone which will be between the light gray of the 650 and the dark gray of the 700p.

Unfortunately I'm limited to 2 colors in this production run so I think they will be the gray mentioned above and the dark blue of the Sprint/Verizon treo 650 versions.

Think I'm gonna stick with the gray anyway.
    I've been following this thread, waiting for the shorter antenna (the long one doesn't fit inside a short purse.) Now that they are here, I seem to have a color problem- my Verizon 650 antenna is gray, and the one you're selling on the website is blue. I'm confused!