Page 27 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728293031323777 ... LastLast
  1.    #521  
    Quote Originally Posted by gymcshoe View Post
    I'd also like to put in a vote for a color match of the sprint 700p. Thanks, Zoti. I look forward to purchasing this!
    That would be a dark gray, right?

I will probably go with a gray tone which will be between the light gray of the 650 and the dark gray of the 700p.

Unfortunately I'm limited to 2 colors in this production run so I think they will be the gray mentioned above and the dark blue of the Sprint/Verizon treo 650 versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bum View Post
    It's a mystery how some people can comment on an antenna they've never seen.
    Um, I've never seen Jessica Biel in person either but I'm pretty sure that she'd be totally hot. How do I know? I've seen pictures. Understand now?

We're all glad that you like your free antenna but some of us aren't willing to accept a large decrease in reception: http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...57&postcount=1
    Zoti. Thanks for the update. Great to read that things are moving along. Also, somewhat happy to hear of the color choices. I say "somewhat," only because it'll spare the need for plastic paint application. Suppose, it's a basic laziness issue.

Will keep an eye out for the "Come and get it" email.
    "There is, absolutely, everything no one can do about it."
    Clearly, this board is still unable to handle serious real exchange of information and I will once again shortly delete the few messages I posted recently and let the TC children play.
    Yes, thank you for proving unequivocally that there are children who post here. Very helpful.
    It looks just fine, no part of the casing sticks out, and to the untrained eye, it looks very much as if it were part of the original design
    Reception issues aside, this quote sums up my feeling about the Zero antenna. I could care less how the UNTRAINED EYE thinks it looks. For the money I spent on this thing, I want my TRAINED EYE to see something that looks as if it were part of the original design.

Based on pictures alone, I'll spend my money on the Zoti version.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I have no idea who Jessica Biel is, nor can I measure your concept of "totally hot", but I know what a Treo looks feels and sounds like. FREE antenna? I paid $29.90, as you should before making so many assumptions.

I may or may not buy one of Zoti's antennas for comparison if/when it becomes available, but since I haven't seen one yet, I can't say much about it and neither should you.

Clearly, this board is still unable to handle serious real exchange of information and I will once again shortly delete the few messages I posted recently and let the TC children play.
    I can still see your posts. Could you please hurry?!
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    I can still see your posts. Could you please hurry?!
    LOL Too funny!!
    Hmmm...I can get a date with her tonight, but....

http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/8767/2kl1.png

I can get a date with her next week...

http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/2563/bielzn8.png

What to do, what to do...
    I cant wait for mine!! Cingular one here, so matching the antenna i got now would be great!
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser View Post
    Hmmm...I can get a date with her tonight, but....

http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/8767/2kl1.png

I can get a date with her next week...

http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/2563/bielzn8.png

What to do, what to do...
    Bingo. STU gets it.
    ugh, i dont have the 30 bucks to spend... but... so... sexy.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    That would be a dark gray, right?

I will probably go with a gray tone which will be between the light gray of the 650 and the dark gray of the 700p.

Unfortunately I'm limited to 2 colors in this production run so I think they will be the gray mentioned above and the dark blue of the Sprint/Verizon treo 650 versions.
    Dark gray will work with the 700p! Thanks... can't wait!
  13.    #533  
    UPDATE:

Estimated shipping date of our shorter antenna is the first week of November.

We will start taking pre-orders this week.
    zoti,

You haven't got your links on message #1.
  16.    #536  
    Thanks, I have added a link to the website on the first message.
    Are you taking pre-orders yet? It appears I can check out on the site?

Edit: Never mind. I see it's not ready quite yet.
    Last edited by scsanden; 10/24/2006 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Answered my own question.
    We gonna get some 700 fit pics before preorder?
    Any news?
  20.    #540  
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    We gonna get some 700 fit pics before preorder?
    I will try an antenna on a 700 the day I have one in my hand.

If there is a Treo 700 user who lives in Plano, TX area and wants a free antenna Please contact me. In return I would like to install and test it on your phone and take some pictures.

The antennas are in production. I'm finalizing shipping costs and payment options and will start taking orders after this is done.