Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263171 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1638
  1. #401  
    I will wait for Zoti as well. That unfinished look just doesn't settle well with me.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  2. #402  
    He met up with me at the reservoir when I competed at the Sava International Dragonboat competition Held last September. Signal strength is the same as the original. Thanks to gameboy for endorsing me to Ddeath. He's also a happy customer like me. : )

    My Treo 650 http://home.mapalad.org/viewthread.p...670&pid=116107
  3. #403  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    I will wait for Zoti as well. That unfinished look just doesn't settle well with me.
    Same here. Gadgetscam has no performance guarantee, doesn't offer Paypal Buyer Protection, doesn't take credit cards and doesn't have a Buy It Now.
  4. #404  
    Kinda sad to be call a scam.

    Let me clarify.

    The make of the 'ZERO' antenna is hand crafted from a Treo 650/700 antenna. Just like how Ddeath did it, but advanced to the 'ZERO' version.

    The internal antenna(original) strip have been adjusted to fit into the 'ZERO'.
    Tested on both both GSM & CDMA with almost the same reception strenght, as the original antenna strip(both 650 & 700 is identical) is made for QuadBand.

    Yes, fit the Treo 700 antenna in to Treo 650 or vice-versa, reception will be the same.

    On regards to Ebay,
    as a new seller, I'm restricted to offer 'Buy it now' until I reach a rating of 15 & above. As for payment, every seller have his right to choose his way of credit, Paypal is my fav.

    To restate my credibility;
    I OFFER
    - a free Treo 650 antenna for 3 user of TreoCentral with 1500 posts with one of the post consist of his/her data usage of Palm Treo.
    - a free Treo 700 antenna for 3 user of TreoCentral with 1500 posts with one of the post consist of his/her data usage of Palm Treo.
    Yes one free antenna for total 6 person, regardless where he stay.
    But he will have to buy Torx T5 screwdriver himself.
  5. #405  
    That's all well and good, but do you understand where we're coming from? No guarantees and no Paypal Buyer Protection. Why don't you take escrow.com?
  6. #406  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man View Post
    I'm liking the Zero antenna the best. It looks more finished than the photos from zoti thus far. Any variations in zoti's design will look much, much worse because the antenna could overhang the housing (like in the pictures of his prototypes)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man View Post
    That's all well and good, but do you understand where we're coming from? No guarantees and no Paypal Buyer Protection. Why don't you take escrow.com?
    Can't imagine a potential buyer who is the first to gave me a good comment for my intial start, that may end up not buying.
    Yes 2000 Man, I will try to study the option offer by paypal & escrow.
  7. #407  
    gadgetplus,

    pm sent
  8. #408  
    Great to see a total of 3 people working on the Treo antenna mod. Excellent... Kudos to all of you.

    Al
  9. #409  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetplus View Post
    Kinda sad to be call a scam.

    Let me clarify.

    The make of the 'ZERO' antenna is hand crafted from a Treo 650/700 antenna. Just like how Ddeath did it, but advanced to the 'ZERO' version.

    The internal antenna(original) strip have been adjusted to fit into the 'ZERO'.
    Tested on both both GSM & CDMA with almost the same reception strenght, as the original antenna strip(both 650 & 700 is identical) is made for QuadBand.

    Yes, fit the Treo 700 antenna in to Treo 650 or vice-versa, reception will be the same.

    On regards to Ebay,
    as a new seller, I'm restricted to offer 'Buy it now' until I reach a rating of 15 & above. As for payment, every seller have his right to choose his way of credit, Paypal is my fav.
    Just wondering if you are able to remove the antenna once plugged in. My sits snug, that's why I don't recommend a v4 (zero) to my customers as some of them still have warranty running on their treos and removing the v4 means removing the whole case. Did not even bother showing them. Hope you thought of this.

    And seriously, the zero looks ugly on the treo 700 picture.
    Last edited by Ddeath; 10/04/2006 at 05:44 AM.
    Dark Lord of the Sith...
    Fear is My Ally...

    http://www.ppcsg.com
    http://www.spug.net
  10. #410  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetplus View Post
    almost the same reception strenght, as the original antenna
    What exactly does "almost the same" mean? A little better, a little worse...?
  11. #411  
    Quote Originally Posted by abe frohman View Post
    What exactly does "almost the same" mean? A little better, a little worse...?
    Exactly. The same thing that Ebay-only, no Buy It Now, no escrow.com and no performance guarantee mean. Buyer beware.

    I would try one and report on the reception (as measured on the debug screen) and provide pictures of the fitment, but my post count isn't high enough for the seller. We're also waiting to find out if the zero antenna can be removed without having to disassemble the entire case.
  12. #412  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man View Post
    Exactly. The same thing that Ebay-only, no Buy It Now, no escrow.com and no performance guarantee mean. Buyer beware.

    I would try one and report on the reception (as measured on the debug screen) and provide pictures of the fitment, but my post count isn't high enough for the seller. We're also waiting to find out if the zero antenna can be removed without having to disassemble the entire case.
    Dear 2000 Man, i set the requirement of 1500 posts for a free antenna is up to my discretion. Actually in fact, I did this to prevent you to have it.

    As mention before, I'm a new seller in ebay, I have some restrictions on my end. Calling pot shots at me will not do me any good nor any good credibility on your end. Hope you give me some air to breath.

    The free antenna will be mailing out soon to 1-2 user in this forum. Let them be the judge. (nick to be release later)

    I will now call for 2 user with at least 1000 posts, and give a free Treo 700 antenna each. Same condition apply, they had to have a previous thread discussion on data transfer/plan. (2000 Man do not apply for this).
    It's my losing end to provide free antenna, but credibility is what I ask for.

    I will be putting up a easy removal guide for removing the 'ZERO' Antenna soon. No need to open the entire housing to take out a single antenna. A little trick will do the job.
  13. #413  
    I actually like the zero antenna. I don't like the original antenna poking at me when I sit down.

    Al
  14. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #414  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetplus View Post
    Dear 2000 Man, i set the requirement of 1500 posts for a free antenna is up to my discretion. Actually in fact, I did this to prevent you to have it.
    I'm sorry, but that's funny.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  15. #415  
    Sorry, gadgetscam. Posting ebay listings without set prices and refusing to accept escrow or offer performance guarantees makes you a very shady seller. I hope that you didn't invest a lot of money in your little project because you're going to have a hard time recovering that money.
  16. #416  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddeath View Post
    And seriously, the zero looks ugly on the treo 700 picture.
    It sure does. I was really hoping for a better constructed product.
  17.    #417  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man View Post
    Exactly. The same thing that Ebay-only, no Buy It Now, no escrow.com and no performance guarantee mean. Buyer beware.

    I would try one and report on the reception (as measured on the debug screen) and provide pictures of the fitment, but my post count isn't high enough for the seller. We're also waiting to find out if the zero antenna can be removed without having to disassemble the entire case.
    How do u get to the debug screen? we did our tests at the pactory with specia equipment. I would like to run it on my own phone as well.
  18. #418  
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    How do u get to the debug screen? we did our tests at the pactory with specia equipment. I would like to run it on my own phone as well.
    It depends on the phone and service, but it's normally ##debug# on Sprint.
  19.    #419  
    oh. mine is gsm. that code doesn't work on my phone.
  20. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #420  
    Try #*#DEBUG# or just #*.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry

Posting Permissions