Page 16 of 82 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast
    Let me add my voice of support to international shipping. I have ordered over a hundred items through eBay, mostly from the US, and all of them arrived safely to me here in Canada (most of them sent via USPS).

I will be buying one of your antennae if you make it possible for me to order one.

Good luck with your new business, Zoti.

(Another small typo in ... "without loosing any of the features provided by the original antenna" ... change "loosing" to "losing" )
  2.    #302  
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez View Post
    Zoti,

I noticed all the pictures on your Treoantenna.com page are of the photoshopped version. Are you going to show the real thing?
    The real thing has to exist first. Doesn't it? I can put the pictures of the prototype but I have decided to wait until I have the real product in hand.
  3.    #303  
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickS View Post
    Let me add my voice of support to international shipping. I have ordered over a hundred items through eBay, mostly from the US, and all of them arrived safely to me here in Canada (most of them sent via USPS).

I will be buying one of your antennae if you make it possible for me to order one.

(Another small typo in ... "without loosing any of the features provided by the original antenna" ... change "loosing" to "losing" )
    Typo fixed. Thanks.
    Zoti,

I LOVE the antenna. How come you need so much information for people to register? I'll provide the information because I really want the product. It just seems like an unusual amount of required fields to register.
  5.    #305  
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden View Post
    Zoti,

I LOVE the antenna. How come you need so much information for people to register? I'll provide the information because I really want the product. It just seems like an unusual amount of required fields to register.
    It's just standard registration for the commerce website. Eventually you will use the same account to buy the antenna so all that info is needed anyway. It's not going anywhere other then being used by you to purchase the antenna.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickS View Post

Here's another vote for international shipping!

Don't like how you have to register and provide so much information before anyone's seen the real thing yet, so I'll hold on that. Looking forward to the the product though!
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
  7.    #307  
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ View Post
    Here's another vote for international shipping!

Don't like how you have to register and provide so much information before anyone's seen the real thing yet, so I'll hold on that. Looking forward to the the product though!
    The only reason I offered people to register is so I can send them the newsletter once the antenna is out. You don't have to at the moment but you will have to register if you choose to purchase the antenna.
    how long is it gonna be till you start shipping orders and such?
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I'm curious about that also.
    I noticed on the order page that in the photo with the shorter antenna, there is at least one less bar. Does this mean the shorter antenna has poorer reception than the stock?
  11.    #311  
    For shipping time please read a few posts back. I have answered that question a few times in the last weeks.

Treoneo, I'm sure you have read most of the thread and therefore know that all photos on the website are mock Photoshop images and the stock antenna doesn't exist yet so it can't have less reception than the original antenna. At least not yet.
    I have a feeling that the demand for 700 series antennas will rise now that the 750 has been announced without an antenna.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rkub View Post
    If the reception is still the same, then count me in!!! BTW, that looks pretty sick, nice work!!!
    Second...

Count me in
    Technology Rules!
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Centro
    Absolutely cool. If signal reception is at least as good as with the original antenna, I need one immediately!!! So count me in (assuming you ship to Switzerland...).
    Greets
    McYoda
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Pilot Professional -> HandEra TRG Pro -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 650 GSM Unlocked -> Treo 680 GSM Unlocked
    May the force be with you and your Treo
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I know this question may sound silly but... What about the possible impact of a shorter antenna on health?? I mean will we be receiving more electromagnetic waves on our heads??

Thanks
    I am in the line waiting for this too (as I am committed not to making another purchase for my 650 ever again, but this one i cannot seem to resist).
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    At the moment, TreoAntenna.com supplies the antennas in 2 colors. Gray, to fit the Cingular and Unbranded versions of the Treo 650 and Blue, to fit the Sprint and Verizon versions.
    My Verizon model has a gray antenna...and the image of the Sprint 650 on the site is gray as well.

18.    #319  
    Quote Originally Posted by Amstel View Post
    I know this question may sound silly but... What about the possible impact of a shorter antenna on health?? I mean will we be receiving more electromagnetic waves on our heads??

Thanks
    No. The antenna inside is the same as the original.
  19.    #320  
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX View Post
    My Verizon model has a gray antenna...and the image of the Sprint 650 on the site is gray as well.

Personally I have a Cingular 650. I know they come is a few color options but the antennas for the 650 are Grey and Blue. Usually gray is GSM and blue is CDMA although you can switch between them as I have done. I had a blue 650 antenna on my Treo and I now even have a 700 antenna installed on my 650. The 700 antenna is gray but darker than the original 650 one.

There will be 2 color options. Simply choose the one you like. I might remove the reference to the carriers in the website so not to confuse the customers.