Page 15 of 82 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565 ... LastLast
    I stopped by the shop but I can't get the instructions to come up. Would like to order one but don't know if I am that technically compentent so want to check out the instructions first!
  2.    #282  
    OK. I have updated the website to say that the antennas are not available yet and that the instructions will be online soon.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    I'd have to admit, I was a little skeptical when I saw the early prototypes, but after seeing the picture on your website I'm sold!

Can't wait until you start taking orders
    Zoti - FYI...just wanted to inform you that "Installation" is misspelled on the website...great product...can't wait...
    Arrgghh.....now I have to wait for instructions and ordering!
    "Guarantee" is misspelled too. Probably good to do a quick spell check. Can't wait till it comes out!
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
  7.    #288  
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ View Post
    "Guarantee" is misspelled too. Probably good to do a quick spell check. Can't wait till it comes out!
    I appologize. English is not my native language. I will put all the text through a spell checker before we actually start selling everything.
  8.    #289  
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ View Post
    I appologize. English is not my native language. I will put all the text through a spell checker before we actually start selling the antennas.
    hey Zoti, any word on sale date?
    Zoti it looks like the website is accepting order, are the antennas ready? or your just testing out the site?
    how about an antennae for a treo 700 & newer models considering that the 650 is not the current mode?
  12.    #293  
    We don't have them avaiblabe for sale yet. The website is up for testing and registration only. Please don't make any orders (You won't be able to add products to your cart anyway as all products amounts are set to zero at the moment).

We hope to have them available in a few weeks. The production is painfully slow

TreoNeo, if you read a few posts back I already posted that it will probably fit the Treo 700 but we haven't tested it yet. The minute I have a production antenna I will get it tested.
    Hey Zoti...great product. The 100% "guaranty" should be "guarantee" shouldn't it?
    Mike
    will you reconsider shipping individual antennas to countries outside the US, ie UK or europe?

Im in UK, and I fear I might miss-out on this incredible shorter antenna
  15.    #296  
    At first we wanted to sell in the US only but now I'm considering selling outside the US as well.
    We will need to figure out the shipping cost. We would like to keep it reasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    At first we wanted to sell in the US only but now I'm considering selling outside the US as well.
    We will need to figure out the shipping cost. We would like to keep it reasonable.
    I buy from US ebay sellers all the time, postage is as cheap as chips, especially for small items such as atennas

Good to here you are considering outside of US for postage
    I've been selling/shipping worldwide on eBay for the last seven years. I've never understood why so many ppl refuse to ship outside the US. You're only limiting your own business and revenue! I always say that I will ship internationally but cannot guarantee that your product will get delivered. Once it's outside the USPS and into foreign postal hands, it's out of my control.

The only place even remotely expensive for smaller "novelty" items is Australia. UK, etc is on par with domestic shipments.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
  18.    #299  
    Quote Originally Posted by theleetbeagle View Post
    I've been selling/shipping worldwide on eBay for the last seven years. I've never understood why so many ppl refuse to ship outside the US. You're only limiting your own business and revenue! I always say that I will ship internationally but cannot guarantee that your product will get delivered. Once it's outside the USPS and into foreign postal hands, it's out of my control.

The only place even remotely expensive for smaller "novelty" items is Australia. UK, etc is on par with domestic shipments.
    I will take your comment into my consideration.
    Zoti,

I noticed all the pictures on your Treoantenna.com page are of the photoshopped version. Are you going to show the real thing?
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.